“Delicious Pizza!”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crust pizzas and pasta dishes are created as masterpieces each and every time we make them. We make our own dough and sauce and use only quality cheeses and ingredients to complete our pizza pies, lasagna, meatballs, calzones and subs. We offer a 10", 12" and 16" pizzas served in a casual, family atmosphere or take-out and delivery for your convenience. Lunch and dinner is served from 11:30am-10pm. There is a variety of family-friendly fare offered for our guests as well as craft beer, wine and a full liquor selection. We are conveniently located in the Destin harbor area. Stop by for a slice in paradise.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great place to eat in Destin! The pizza is absolutely amazing and the waitress is very nice all the time.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were looking for a place to eat with the family. Friend recommended Crust. We stopped in and were very pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was good and the service was good. How many places do you go to where the owner comes and checks on you.

I'm from N.Y. City and believe I know good pizza. I'm sure my Chicago friends might argue the point. This is some of the best Pizza I have ever had outside of NYC.

We were so impressed that we went back again. My two 4 year olds loved the chicken tenders so much they asked to go back for more. This is a distinction reserved for the Arches. My kids met the owner Charlie and took to him instantly. Charlie and his wife Brenda are very nice people and run the kind of non-corporate family friendly restaurant that is hard to find these days.

I have read some of the reviews here both good and bad. The bad ones seem to focus on personal taste. Too much cheese, sauce too sweet, crust to crispy all personal preferences and not really a reflection of the food taste and quality at Crust.

To those that would rather go to a corporate chain pizza joint, enjoy, you have not taste for real pizza.

Charlie and Brenda, keep up the good work. We will be by the next time we are in Destin. Know that your efforts and food are appreciated.

1  Thank honestthoughts2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

All you can eat pizza is usually a good deal. Pizza was good, not great. Still prefer Marcos Pizza a few miles down the road. Buffalo Chicken Wings apparently only come in a mild sauce as there was no "hot" kick to them. Toppings were a bit sparse on pizza.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Our family ate there for lunch on vacation. The staff was friendly though not attentive. We did not enjoy the pizza - it reminded me of a pizza I got once in a gas station in the Texas panhandle.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

The pizzas were much larger than we expected. I ordered the classic margarita which was good, but maybe too cheesy. Husband ordered the meat lovers. He didn't complain, and what I ate of it was pretty tasty! Overall, the meal was satisfactory, but not overwhelmingly delicious. Our server was pleasant and attentive, but the pizzas did take a while, considering we were there before the dinner crowd. Not sure if we would return or not.