“we stay here every time we go to destin”

Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.
Ranked #36 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Not to far from every thing , close to shopping a short drive to every thing . Clean rooms and we loved the kitchen right in the room.we stayed once with the kids twice just us. Didn't like the pool.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Clittle44
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

We stopped in destin for 2 nights and used our discount coupon for Extended Stay. The coupon was only valid for one night but the 2nd night was still only $50 which was better than most other hotels.
Excellent room: Spotless, well equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, two stoive burners. A/C worked well and quietly.
Location is great with only 2 miles to Silver Sands mall and many many restaurants.
Gym facilities were very much appreciated.
Complaints: Nothing serious. (1) The breakfast room was closed for the season but we had lots of facilities to make our own in our room. (2) It took 5 transactions to get my payment correct- 3 buys and 2 refunds. new Guy on the desk I was told! No problem though as it got fixed to the penny. (3) Hot water kettle and a corkscrew would have been nice.
Overall, a fantastic place and a very very very resonable price for a 2 nights stay. I would pick this place again on my next trip for sure.
PS: My wife had some issues with the bed but I thought it was fine. Spotless and we got an upgrade to King for free.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Okay we were fooled by the outside of the picture. It looks modern and clean. The lady at the front desk was very nice. Although I read the reviews I thought maybe it was just that persons experience. When we walked into the room it was dark and dingy. I immediately started pulling up the covers on the bed to look for bed bugs. If that gives you any idea on what we thought of it. We didn't stay there. We went to another hotel instead. Maybe if I was in college I could do it but at this age I just couldnt do it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KAIS01
Reviewed 11 August 2011

After reading reviews from other members, we were a little skeptical, but went ahead with the reservation. We did notice the odor mentioned by other reviewers, but only a couple of times and for a short period of time only. I talked to the maintenence supervisor, who told me it was from the sprinkler system's well. (I think the water in the area has a very high sulpher content, hence the smell.) The room was clean and well appointed, but the beds were not very comfortable. In my party were my husband, two children, and myself, and we found the room a little small for four. The kitchenette only provided service for two, the table only had two chairs and the room only had two double beds, with a tv on the side of one of the beds, so you couldn't see it from the second bed. On the upside, the staff was very friendly and answered any questions cheerfully. The location was fine, but you do have to drive to go to the beach, which is pretty close. Considering that we went to Destin to go to the beach, we spent very little time i t

Room Tip: Calling the hotel directly got me a little better rate than the Internet
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mrs_RSF
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Made reservations, checked in and in less than 5 minutes found that the beds were covered in bedbugs and human fluid stains… Office staff was RUDE! “We aint got no bed bugs”. Well… there are bugs all over the dirty beds that look like bedbugs… call them what you want…. Offered to put us in another room, when we refused they told us they would refund but it might take 30 days… bad service, RUDE PEOPLE, disgusting room! AVOID AT ALL COST.

Room Tip: Staff is rude, rooms are bed bug infested and filthy
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank 5motherof5
Travellers also viewed these Destin hotels
4.5 km away
Village Inn of Destin
#32 of 39 in Destin
5.7 km away
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy.

Address: 4615 Opa Locka Ln, Destin, FL 32541-0711 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay)
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Destin
Ranked #36 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Price Range: ₹ 5,464 - ₹ 11,507 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Destin - US 98 - Emerald Coast Pkwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Destin Hotel Destin