“Best dive shop on the Emerald Coast”
Review of ScubaTech

ScubaTech
More attraction details
Owner description: ScubaTech is a full service SCUBA Diving facility. Offering SCUBA Diving and Snorkeling trips, instruction, retail sales, equipment rental, equipment service, air/nitrox fills and out of country travel. Store Hours: 8AM-5PM EVERYDAY
Reviewed 10 November 2014

I dive with this outfit almost every week and am always 100 percent satisfied. The full-service store is well stocked with all the latest dive gear. The staff is knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. The dive masters are very professional. The captain puts you right on the dive sites so you don't waste air looking for the wreck/reef. If you want a great dive experience, stop by Scubatech. I won't dive with anyone else.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

My father and I went on a couple dives with Scuba Tech and we had a great time! The captain was very informative about the area and answered our questions very thoroughly. The first mate was great about helping us get our gear set up. We had a dive-master named Tim take us down and he did a great job! He dressed in all bright colors so everyone could see him and he was great about interacting with each diver. Any time I am in the destin area I will definitely be going to scuba tech for any gear, charter or information.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

My husband and I booked another dive trip with ScubaTech during our recent trip to Destin and again had a wonderful time. Thank you again Nancy, Tim, and Greg for being so caring and knowledgeable. The crew made sure we were safe and had a good time. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff. During both of our dives we had pretty rough currents, but the staff went out of their way to make sure we were safe and enjoyed ourselves. We requested Tim again for our Dive Master and as usual he was outstanding. We had a group of five divers and Tim made sure each and every one of us were safe and engaged in the dive and our surroundings. I highly recommend ScubaTech to anyone considering diving in Destin.

2  Thank Lavendar T
Reviewed 28 October 2014

I used scuba tech for my first ocean dive and had a great time. The made me feel safe and the dive masters did a great job. I would love to go diving with them again and would highly recommend them to my friends or family.

3  Thank Logan s
Reviewed 22 October 2014

Nancy, Adlai and Greg... ya'll rock! I'm 49 and my son is 16 and we just finished our Open Water Certifications at ScubaTech. We began our cert's (Scuba 1,2,3) in the Turks & Caicos and later decided to complete the Open Water (4&5). We live in Alabama and drove to Destin to finish all the requirements. Adlai Cohen is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and so good at schooling, re-schooling and re-schooling again to make sure that when you leave you feel comfortable and educated so you can go out and dive with confidence! As a mother whose husband doesn't dive, I can't tell you how important and valuable it was to me to have put my son's dive experience and potentially his life in such qualified and soooo funny hands! We learned all we needed to and we had a BALL with Adlai throughout the whole experience! Thank you Adlai, you are such a blessing and we will never forget our week with you! Nancy - you are the bomb.com! Thank you for for your professionalism and abilities to get us right on the dive site! The Miss Louise took top billing of all of our dives we had already done for my son - literally hundreds of thousands of fish, it was amazing! And Greg, thank you for your patience with an old mom and her teenage boy when you got our half of the class in the bay - I felt safe and secure with you in control, you are a fabulous dive instructor! Overall, I highly recommend SCUBATECH, their uber qualified staff will make you feel more than comfortable and make sure you know everything you need to know upon completion of your courses - THANK YA'LL! The Cutts from Enterprise, AL