“Thank you, thank you, thank you! Highly recommend!”
Review of ScubaTech

ScubaTech
More attraction details
Owner description: ScubaTech is a full service SCUBA Diving facility. Offering SCUBA Diving and Snorkeling trips, instruction, retail sales, equipment rental, equipment service, air/nitrox fills and out of country travel. Store Hours: 8AM-5PM EVERYDAY
Reviewed 22 October 2014

Nancy, Adlai and Greg... ya'll rock! I'm 49 and my son is 16 and we just finished our Open Water Certifications at ScubaTech. We began our cert's (Scuba 1,2,3) in the Turks & Caicos and later decided to complete the Open Water (4&5). We live in Alabama and drove to Destin to finish all the requirements. Adlai Cohen is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and so good at schooling, re-schooling and re-schooling again to make sure that when you leave you feel comfortable and educated so you can go out and dive with confidence! As a mother whose husband doesn't dive, I can't tell you how important and valuable it was to me to have put my son's dive experience and potentially his life in such qualified and soooo funny hands! We learned all we needed to and we had a BALL with Adlai throughout the whole experience! Thank you Adlai, you are such a blessing and we will never forget our week with you! Nancy - you are the bomb.com! Thank you for for your professionalism and abilities to get us right on the dive site! The Miss Louise took top billing of all of our dives we had already done for my son - literally hundreds of thousands of fish, it was amazing! And Greg, thank you for your patience with an old mom and her teenage boy when you got our half of the class in the bay - I felt safe and secure with you in control, you are a fabulous dive instructor! Overall, I highly recommend SCUBATECH, their uber qualified staff will make you feel more than comfortable and make sure you know everything you need to know upon completion of your courses - THANK YA'LL! The Cutts from Enterprise, AL

Reviewed 17 October 2014

We got certified in June and have loved diving on the the gulf coast with Scubatech. All of the staff are knowledgeable and friendly. The boat is very nice and the captain has a lot of experience and can answer almost any question you have about the dive sites and conditions. Everybody in the shop will help you pick out the best gear for you and they take their time. Its not like some shops where staff members spend 10 minutes on you. Scubatech staff members take as much time required to make you happy. I highly recommend Scubatech for diving on the gulf coast.

1  Thank happytravler15
Reviewed 14 October 2014

My girlfriend and I did our first solo Open Water dives in the Ocean with ScubaTech this past weekend. The Dive shop provided good equipment and the staff was friendly and professional. The charter on the Sea Cobra was well run. The dive master was awesome and went out of his way to make the experience top shelf. All in all it was a great experience and we will be diving with them next time we are in Destin. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Erik K
Reviewed 11 October 2014 via mobile

Went in to buy new fins and a mask. The staff was very helpful (Greg) and I was able to try a bunch of different options and get great price versus benefit recommendations. I highly recommend this place, and can't wait to come back and try one of their tours!
-Austin

Reviewed 9 October 2014

This place is by far the the most experienced, knowledgeable and helpful SCUBA place I have been. The boat is very well organized, and well accommodated top help people of all skill levels. They are very friendly and professional with their job. Highly recommend this place. If you are looking to buy gear, they have nothing but the best, and will make sure you are happy with your purchase before you leave. I have been on several different boats in the area and a few shops, but nothing compares to the quality of service you will receive here.

1  Thank dsyfrett