“Delivery!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Easy telephone ordering. We received the pizza in an hour (staying at Luau) . We got the Jordan Deluxe and pizza sticks. The deluxe was LOADED with fresh toppings. The cheese sticks were simply a cheese pizza, but still tasty.

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

We needed something the guys could go pick up while we let our 7 month old get some energy out after being in the car for several hours. It was really good. It was a bit greasy but it didn't soak through and make the crust soggy so that was a plus. We all said if we needed something quick we would eat there again. Didn't end up having the pleasure though.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

You know its a great place when you walk in to pick up your pizza and you think you've mistakenly walked into a telethon call center. Employees were lined up taking orders left and right. Obviously it's popular and there's a reason why. The pizza is fantastic...a little pricy but sometimes you get what you pay for and It's worth every penny. I'm not a fan of "doughy" pizza and that's why I like this place so much. It's all about the toppings and Jordano's loads them up!!! On the gulf, one would think seafood is king and pizza is boring but not the case at Jordano's. We order it every trip to Destin.

1  Thank caric32
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Ordered a small Hawaiian Delight and a Jordano's Deluxe. Both were excellent with plenty of toppings and great crust. An added benefit was delivery to our Topsl condo in under an hour. Will definitely return. Only small negative was the iceberg side salad. Will skip it next time. Overall a winner.

Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

We only had take out but I called it in and was ready in the exact time they told me it would be.The all meat was stacked high and just how I like it, my wife got pepperoni with banana pepper and said it was also good, I would definitely eat here again!