“Wonderful Italian pizza and penne dish”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Ranked #81 of 399 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hours Of Operation: Monday 11 Am- 10 Pm Tuesday 11 Am- 10 Pm Wednesday 11 Am- 10 Pm Thursday 11 Am- 10 Pm Friday 11 Am- 10 Pm Saturday 11 Am- 10 Pm Sunday 11 Am- 10 Pm
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Seated right away by family member, excellent food and location. Very friendly staff amazed at the 2 foot pizza served at next table.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Family owned restaurant with authentic Italian. Our lasagna and fettuccine Alfredo were delightful. Very good service! Don't forget to try the dessert....tiramisu!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

The entire staff is straight from Italy and they know their food. We stopped in for a late snack and ordered the pizza. Good stuff. The outdoor seating was a nice break from shopping.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

This was recommended to me by a friend so we thought we'd give it a try and boy am I glad we did. The food is awesome and the service was outstanding. I usually don't order red sauce out as I love my own but this was (embarrassed to say) 100% better than mine. So much so that I had to ask for their recipe. We also always try restaurant cannoli's as we make those too and these matched ours. My husband wanted to go back the following night to try something else. Can't go wrong with this place.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered the ravioli, and it tasted like something from Chef Boyardee. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The service wasn't that great either. The waitress seemed like we were putting her out by being there.