“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Everything was great,We had an excellent time, the rooms where spacious and clean, a perfect location, directly across from the beach, The staff were like family, I will return soon, We where there to look for a new home and Jess in the office set us up with an agent from Newman-Dailey and we are well on our way to buying a new home. Thanks Jess.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Tx
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway
“Quiet and convenient”
Reviewed 10 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Room was clean, plenty of linens. We were on the second floor, but there is an elevator. Could use more counter space near the microwave/refrigerator. Refrigerator very small, but adequate for 3 days. Movie library in rental office was meager.
Close to the main east and west roads, close to the beach, cafe and restaurant are adjacent to the rooms. Nice sidewalks and plenty of areas to walk the dog.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unorganized mess that ended with a beautiful beach wedding”
Reviewed 16 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The room quote that was given to me over the phone, was not the same price I was charged for the room. I also had to call multiple times because a confirmation email was never received. I arrived at the hotel after a 13hr drive, to find out that our room wasn't ready. Check in would have been better if I had received any information about my stay. As far as the room is concerned, it was nice and clean. The beds were amazingly comfortable as well!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
New Iberia LA 70563
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing