“Perfect Location, Beautiful OceanView, Wonderful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location, Beautiful OceanView, Wonderful Vacation Condo”
Reviewed 16 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Everything was convenient. Great Beach Service. Office Staff Great. The Condo was awesome. My adult Childen were blown away by the space. Teenage grandson loved it. Plenty of space for the younger grandchildren. I loved the space, Well appointed kitchen, including full sized icemaker. Location was great for handling all shopping needs from groceries to gas, and a variety of other needs- banks, postoffice, anything you needed- some within walking distance. What I liked best was the view of the ocean and the space and cleanliness of the condo. The thing I leked least was check out day-I would have liked to have extended my stay.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The most wonderful vacation we ever had in Destin.”
Reviewed 17 November 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The service was great from the time we checked in until we checked out. Everyone of the employees were so nice and helpful.We really liked the home and loved the 15th floor. The nice patio furniture was just wonderful to sit and watch the dolphins. Most of our days were spent at the beach and we plan to come again soon.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great View, Great Condo and an unforgetable stay.”
Reviewed 10 November 2011 for a stay in August 2010

The staff was awesome. The service was second to none. All of the necessary documents were waiting on me. Check in literally took 5 minutes.

The actual condo was a quality property. We loved the view. I can't wait to stay at the Jade East in Destin, FL again!!!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ideal setting, ideal accomodations, ideal vacation”
Reviewed 28 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

We had not been to Destin in a number of years and we were pleasantly surprised with the value and amenities of the rental. We would reccomend this rental to anyone and plan on revisiting Destin in the near future! All in all, it was a secure, well managed property in a fantastic location.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing