“Fair price,clean,ground floor was nice but walk to the beach in seconds!!”
Review of Summer Breeze

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Summer Breeze
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed 10 March 2011

We were scheduled for 4 nights but asked to stay one more. Just a nice place for the money.I think the owners understate the Gulf view, it is right there! Grounds were nice,
was more family oriented than Daytona ( we stayed last year, never again).
Unit was 111 ground floor, I recommend it, thanks Susan!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank delmark

Reviewed 8 March 2011

Great place to stay if you and your loved one want a quick get away. I would not recommend this place to anyone traveling with young kids, because you have to cross the street to get to the beach. Our room was amazingly clean; however, you can tell the property is outdated.
I booked through Orbitz and arrived and had no idea where to go to get in. Some very friendly man helped us and pointed us in the right direction. The hot tub was not working, which is one reason I booked this hotel. It is very quaint, not much noise, and no traffic.
Its perfect for a get away. You can walk to Pompano Joes...the Tuna there is amazing.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank guava13
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Made my reservation through Hotel.com and they fail to tell me about the 138.00 resort fee. It was'nt until I got the confirmation email that I read it. Call to cancel and was told that I could cancel but I still had to pay for the two nights, ask to speak to a supervisor and did not get one. Call the hotel billing department and had the same luck with them. I am now out of 325.00 for a place that is not even a first class hotel. Lesson learn don't book with a person on the other end of the phone you don't understand and is to egar to get your credit card#.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank ortizj45
Reviewed 9 August 2010

This was our first condo experience and we were very pleased!! Summer Breeze was easy to find and we were stunned at the proximity to the beach for the price of the rental. While alot of condo complexes set farther back on the property and one would have to walk a long way after leaving the beach, Summer Breeze sets right on the road so you don't have to walk far at all. It was comfortable, relaxing and way beyond our expectations. The place was full and I was concerned that there would be alot of noise but it was quiet at night. I was also really pleased with the family atmosphere there, it wasn't party central, just made for a really great relaxing vacation. We were in #309 and cannot wait to come back next year. Our first Destin trip and we fell in love with the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Melanie L
Reviewed 30 May 2010

we have been here twice and loved it.once in spring and once in summer.the heated pooll and hot tub were great in the spring!the location to the beach is awesome and there were several places to eat within walking distance.this is what destin used to be like.In the evenings my teen age daughter and I would walk to get ice creamI will say though we have never paid full price .we have always been able to work a deal with a private owner.Great place for families.We loved the balcony!!will definitely go back!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family