“Best lasagna ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Right in the outlet mall. Great lunch option. The lasagna was the best I've ever had!! Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We were seated quickly and our server was very good. Our food was cooked as we asked and we thought everything tasted just fine. Our server Deisy was quick to bring a refill without asking. I have no problem saying everything here was very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

First visit to Carrabba's and it was excellent. I had the Polla Rosa Maria in the Chicken Trio and it was so good I wanted to lick my plate.....shhhh don't tell. The wait staff was on the ball and very good with the grandkids.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Carrabba's in any city is a great dining experience, but I found the Destin location to be exceptional. The service was outstanding, and every course was good. I had the veal scallopine with pasta, which was very good. Salad was fresh. Good meal.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

wonderful food, wonderful service...wanted something a little different than seafood...great choice.