“Beautiful white sandy beach! Love Destin”

Ranked #4 of 74 things to do in Destin
Reviewed 2 March 2018

If you want to feel like you are in the Caribbean and not go out of the United States, you have to visit Destin. We have been there 4 times and have loved it every time. Very family oriented with beautiful beaches. Sand is so soft, white and clean. If you like to look for sea shells though, you will be disappointed as there are really none to be found. The water is so crystal clear and beautiful. Loved going to the Harbor Walk and watching the fishing boats come in, seeing what was caught. Would recommend going deep sea fishing if you have time and a place to cook your catch. Lots of places to go to happy hour and then watch the sunset. Can't say enough about Destin. I saw another comment about dogs not allowed on the beach. We did not find this. There were many people walking with their dogs. Just please clean up after your dog. Definitely recommend a trip to Destin!!!! Can't wait to go back.

8  Thank lovethemountains42
in 8 reviews
"condo"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 23 February 2018

So many places to go w/or without children. Crystal Sands Condo's are right on the beach. They are very clean and comfortable. It's in the center of all the Attractions & Eatery's. Very Convenient! There was a child in the unit above us running around, but they were on vacation too. They finally quieted down and fell asleep every night.
The Gulfarium, The Big Kahuna Water Park, The Track. The children have a blast at these. Eating Out at McGuires, and The Lighthouse are OUTSTANDING! If you do not like it here for any reason, something is terribly wrong with you! By the way I love dogs, and we Board ours when we are on vacation. They have their own Vacation at a Dogie Spa!. I loved being on the balcony watching the Lifeguards aka EYE CANDY!
I'm 72 but not dead yet! I cannot wait to go again, and my Grandchildren are anxiously awaiting to go again. Destin is Heaven on Earth!
Eileen Ewing

P.S. I will add my e-mail address but am asking you please do not sell it, as this is Personal. Thank you.

11  Thank Eileen E
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We rented a house here while looking to purchase a winter home. To our surprise dogs are not allowed on the beach and there is not even a designated dog section. Just flat out not allowed. While I understand the potential concerns while we stayed St. Augustine the week before, the dog friendly beaches were clean, everyone was respectful and cleanup after their pet.
Destin doesn’t have much to do if you can’t access the beaches and it’s our first and last trip here.

1  Thank Nomad314
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We always take a trip over New Years to the panhandle with my mom and aunt. We stay here on the ground floor looking out sliding glass doors to the beach. The condo’s Are nice and clean and well stocked and furnished.

There are not many services as it’s off season but there is plenty of shopping and great places to eat nearby.

I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank cyclgrlka