“Healthy snack”

Cups and Cones Destin
Ranked #172 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 7
Description: Calories don't count on vacation Have a sweet tooth? We have you covered. Featuring sweet treats such as Gelato, Frozen yogurt, Coffee, Push Pops and more. Located in the Destin commons directly across from The Uncle Bucks Fish Bowl Restaurant.
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Stoped in for desert with family a bit pricey but good . Staff friendly and helpful. I had the pistachio a bit tart but nice.

bperry2016, Owner at Cups and Cones Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

We hope your family had a wonderful time and enjoyed our gelato! Our staff is fantastic and we are so lucky to have them on our team! Thank you for your review!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Cups and Cones Destin

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Others in the group liked it, I did not. I didn't like the yogurt (t00 sour) and I felt it was very over priced. Service was slow. There were five of us and since it isn't self serve, it took a long time for our orders to be completed. Some were done eating before others got their yogurt. I will not go back. Just my opinion. If you go, I hope you love it.

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your yogurt. We try to provide the best experience to everyone who visits our store. We hope you change your mind and give us another shot! Thank you for your review. We will certainly try to work harder moving forward.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We randomly met the owner of this great place while walking around Destin Commons. She told us to stop by. I had no idea what it was but I was glad I found it. It's is across from Fish Bowl.

She made me the most amazing breakfast smoothie with granola and protein.

Will definitely be back.

You are so incredibly sweet! Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your smoothie! Definitely come back and see us again soon! We are revamping our breakfast menu!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Let me just start out by saying I'm not really a yogurt person, but in all honesty I am so happy I decided to come in this store and try what they had to offer! A friendly staff helped me understand that I needed to try their yogurt! This stuff is amazing!!! And healthy at the same time! My favorite is the coconut! After you eat dinner I highly recommend coming into yagoot and getting desert! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I love this new yogurt store in Destin! My favorite frozen yogurts are the tart flavors. This store has an awesome selection. If you're at the commons, check it out!!