“Best Destination Wedding Ever”
Spa and Gazebo Area in Rear of Home Luxury Private Pool with Spa
West Master Bath
Laundry Located on First and Third Floors
Rooftop View of The Summers Sun Setting w/ Plenty of Seating
Nearby Public Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

jamiebrow...
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Destination Wedding Ever”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Wow, where to start...the Splash has earned its reputation as the premiere house in Destin, FL. I had my wedding on the beach, and hosting my out-of-state guests, the rehearsal dinner, and my wedding reception at The Splash. The only comment I heard from my guests was, "This is the most fun I've ever had at a wedding!" Perks: 1) an elevator - our grandparents needed the extra boost to get up to each floor. 2) The POOL - wow, gorgeous pool! Kids loved it! And the adults.
3) A plan B - I planned my wedding here because it would be a good plan B if the weather turned sour. The Splash is beautiful enough for an indoor wedding (thankfully, the weather was perfect, and I was able to have my wedding on the beach.)
4) Chuck Barone, the owner. It's difficult living in NYC while planning a destination wedding in FL. Chuck treated me like his own daughter. He responds very quickly to any questions. And he has a house manager in Destin who's quick to respond, too.It felt more like a personal friend loaning me their vacation home :)

My dad is a tight-wad :) We've rented beach houses many times in Gulf Shores, AL. But none of the homes there really fit what I was looking for - a wedding venue. The Splash is worth every penny. It's five exclamation points above the nicest home in Gulf Shores.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Aug 2018
Thank you so much for staying with us, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Keep us in mind for future travels!

Beach Reunion, LLC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing