“Delicious Thai Food!”

Ranked #89 of 445 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has some of the best Asian food in town. Their pad Thai is amazing and so are there sushi rolls. They have a variety of items on their menu and everything is absolutely delicious. The environment is a louder restaurant but it is a fun place to go with families. If you do not want to go eat there, you can go get take out and it is super easy to pick up. I definitely recommend this place if you are near by!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Last November, my wife and I stumbled on to The Sea and were so impressed we promised ourselves to return. This Saturday we did return along with our daughter and her family. Our party of seven (all adults) had reservations and were seated immediately upon arrival. After reviewing their very extensive Japanese/Thai menu, we started by sharing popcorn shrimp, chicken satay, veggie spring rolls, string bean tempura and veggie dumplings. All appetizers were very tasty. Five of us then dug into bowls of Tom Yum and Tom Kha soups. The soups drew raves from all of us. Really delicious flavors. We then had our entrees of Pad Si Ew, Tofu in garlic sauce, seared jumbo scallops, sushi/sashimi assortment, Mexican roll, First Love roll, Miso Sea bass and my personal choice of jumbo shrimp and crab meat in Penang curry. Everyone loved their choices but my Penang was especially wonderful. One grandson also said that his sea bass was the best he had ever tasted. The service was also top notch. Our server, Amy?, was friendly, professional and very efficient, while the food runners and bussers saw that all dishes were delivered together and all empty dishes were cleared quickly. Overall, the whole dining experience was exceptional, and I feel I must increase my last rating from very good to excellent. We will return and I hope they can maintain their high performance.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

If you don’t like it loud, crowded or tables so close you feel like your eating with your neighbors then don’t come here.....on the other hand if you want good food and service make an exception. We made reservations for 7:30pm on a Thursday night and we were seated immediately. At first I was turned off by how close the tables were but I decided to give it a chance and see how the food measured up. I started with Lobster Shumai which was very good, it was offered with a type of mustard sauce which I thought odd but it totally worked. Next I ordered the Tuna Poke Bowl which was delicious the tuna was spicy and very fresh, this was served on rice with seaweed, avocados and cucumbers, the portion was also perfectly sized. Service was friendly and attentive, and food reasonably priced. I will keep in mind if visiting again it will be for an 8pm reservation when things were quieter.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first time here. Friends suggested this since they are Vegan and it is easier for them to select dinner we went. Their vegetable dumplings are delicious, the sauce was tasty..yumm. I had Pad woonsen with chicken, it was delicious, my husband selected Singapore noodles, he likes spicy food. Our friends selected a vegetable broth soup with noodles and tons of veggies. They made it special for them. The service was good. The place is small so my suggestion is book your dinner time. They also have some outside eating space..

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great Asian restaurant. I had shrimp pad thai with extra large shrimp. Was excellent. Wife had signature lobster pad thai. She enjoyed it very much. Also she had lichee martini which wad excellent also. Service was very good and I would very much recommend.