“Not as good as it was”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Since the death of the owner of Duffy's, the restaurant has not been the same. Staff turnover is high (we rarely see the same wait staff). Our last visit on Monday evening was a terrible experience. Two of the wait staff called out sick so our waitress so our waitress was literally running from section to section trying to keep up. We ordered onion straws as an appetizer and it didn't come for a long time and by the time it did, it was not hot. They microwaved them which made them soggy. The meals came out late also but at least were hot.

We go to Duffy's often but they are becoming a disappointment lately.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Happy Hour is always at Duffy’s - 2 drinks for the price of one. Or, put another way, the second drink is free. Everything on the menu is good. Service is generally up-beat. And the Duffy’s “frequent diner” program - which Duffy’s calls MVP - is generous, 10% per meal. It adds up. Really good place.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Sports Bar with many TVs,last time that was here was a year ago.Stopped in for lunch today,has 2 for 1 beers and I had roast beef sandwich and lobster bisque soup and my wife had taco salad of which both were delicious and the service was very good!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

These sports bar type restaurant serves adequate food that satisfies some people. However, it doesn’t work for me.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

It was during the Memphis grizzlies game versus the Houston Rockets that I get to do this review for Duffys sports bar --they have television screens and they decide which games they show hockey,soccer , football and basketball --since I'm a Memphis fan my husband and I both Tennessee everything- we watched basketball and rooted for the home team-- We ordered Ribs those ribs were fall off the bone so much sauce very saucey ribs- they hit the mark on that I'd rather have a sauce rib full of sauce than a dry one--and apparently they run a special on Monday night where all of the appetizers are all $12.95 so I enjoy for rack of ribs fried onion rings and mashed potatoes. Happy & full