“Running Errands ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Sports Bar with many TVs,last time that was here was a year ago.Stopped in for lunch today,has 2 for 1 beers and I had roast beef sandwich and lobster bisque soup and my wife had taco salad of which both were delicious and the service was very good!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

These sports bar type restaurant serves adequate food that satisfies some people. However, it doesn’t work for me.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

It was during the Memphis grizzlies game versus the Houston Rockets that I get to do this review for Duffys sports bar --they have television screens and they decide which games they show hockey,soccer , football and basketball --since I'm a Memphis fan my husband and I both Tennessee everything- we watched basketball and rooted for the home team-- We ordered Ribs those ribs were fall off the bone so much sauce very saucey ribs- they hit the mark on that I'd rather have a sauce rib full of sauce than a dry one--and apparently they run a special on Monday night where all of the appetizers are all $12.95 so I enjoy for rack of ribs fried onion rings and mashed potatoes. Happy & full

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Casual atmosphere with many tv's showing all sports so it is very loud. Surprised to see gluten free menu with bread for burgers and sandwiches as well as gluten free pasta. Large variety of food very reasonably priced. The drinks although advertised 2 for price of 1 are expensive so you are not really getting a deal. Service was not good. Got overcharged on a beer and server never changed the price after I brought it to her attention.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Went there the other night with bro in law and my wife. 2for1 drinks always. My wife and bro in law each had a salad with chicken in it and I had aDuffy Burger. I would definitely recommend this place. Food and service were excellent and drinks are ice cold.