“Best Chimichanga ever!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Love Love this place!! Always super fast, fresh, and delicious. Have eaten at many Mexican places around town and this place blows them away. Staff is always so friendly!! Definitely recommend the Chimichanga and the carnitas!!

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

The family had lunch here. The food was really good. I also love the salsa and warm chips. The servers were friendly and the food came out reasonably fast. We will be back to eat here and recommend it. Great value for what you get.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Took my mom and sister for lunch and we all had different entrees. The enchiladas we amazing and my mom really enjoyed the soft tacos. My sister who is typically a light eater finished her burrito! I had the Cheese Enchiladas Rancheras and it was AMAZING. I always get that entree and it never disappoints! The refried beans and rice are really tasty also, those are often "throw away" sides at other places. MI Mexico is my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

My family and friends have been eating at this restaurant since it opened. The food is served very hot (temperature) and is always fresh. Never had a unpleasant experience in all the years of eating at Mi Mexico. I love the Pollo Loco (chicken breast, smothered in onions) and the chicken delight is good also. There are just so many items to choose from. If in DeLand or New Smyrna Beach it's a definite stop to eat.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

Mi Mexico has the nicest staff and the best Mexican food in central Florida!! The Carnita tacos are the most delicious, as well as the enchiladas, chimichangas and the home made chili. I eat here at least once a week and can't rave about it enough. I have eaten Mexican food all over central Florida and nothing compares to Mi Mexico!