“Really good service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Reviewed 8 January 2017

The food was typical Taco Bell, no real surprises. However, the service here was much, much better than normal, with a very friendly order taker who actually brought my order out to me in the dining room. I don't think I've seen that at Taco Bell before.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Typical Taco Bell, but service was personable and super great. Our order was right, and reasonably quick given a very large order right before ours. As a vegetarian in the south, we were so happy to find this Taco Bell!

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Needed a quick meal late and Taco Bell was open. Just a block north of I-10, hit several items and they were made prefect and quickly. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I was running errands in DeFuniak Springs, FL and wanted to pick something up for lunch. I chose Taco Bell. It was just what you would expect, no better and no worse. At least you know what to expect.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Everything was clean, efficient staff, food was good. I went with the chicken quesadilla and a root beer.