“The BEST BBQ”

Simply Good BBQ and Sandwich Shop
Reviewed 6 October 2016

They have amazing BBQ & delicious sides. Also great salad, sandwiches, lunch & dinner specials. They also do catering.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Thank goodness we found this spot or we would have been eating fast food. I just happened to see it on Google maps. I got the regular rib plate, potato salad and beans...and devoured it all. My friend likewise demolished her pulled pork sandwich and sides. Lots of neat stuff to look at on the walls, fast and friendly service, cheap prices, and great BBQ. We'll definitely stop again if we're ever in the area.

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Late at night, drove longer than anticipated and was super hungry. Good barbque platter. I would eat here again, major compliment......

Reviewed 16 June 2016

They will make you feel at home and serve up some reasonable priced home cooking. Great burgers, or southern favorites like country fried steak and gravy. All served with a smile.

Get there early because I think they close around seven or so.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Very good Q here! Very affordable for the four of us. Rustic setting--almost like visiting a friend's house. I was expecting a large building when I drove out there from Crestview and actually passed the restaurant, so keep an eye out. Our orders came out surprisingly fast! I had the bbq beef plate. The sauce was my style..on the sweet side and the beef was tasty, tender. I was doing the low-carb thing at the time, so I had green beans and coleslaw. Very tasty sides. Nice, friendly staff.