“Had supper here”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Service was a bit slow, and it took 10 minutes to get 2 slices of bread for my husbands dinner. The baked potato was a bit undercooked, but passable. The philly cheesesteak was delicious, and the pub chips and honey mustard good. The pub chips could stand a it more cooking, but still good. The red sangria was off the hook great.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My son recommended that I stop in this place to catch one of the Sunday football games. Loved finally finding a place in DeFuniak Springs for a cold beer and a place to watch the game.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Beef O'Bradys offers a wide variety of food and none of it is done especially well. I have never had anything there that wasn't okay, but that is about as good as it is getting. The wings in the only thing I think they do well.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Service was ok, slow on getting drinks and refills. Food was OK, not out of the ordinary, but the spinach dip was microwaved. I've had better. The salad I had was good, and hubby said the Ruben Sandwich was good.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Went for dinner. Started with a spinach dip and chips. It tasted good, but you could tell it was from the freezer and microwaved. The wife had Mediterranean Salad and I had the Reuben Sandwich with quinoa side. The wife had chicken added to the salad, which she regretted. The chicken was cooked fine, it just did not compliment the salad. The salad by its self was excellent. The Reuben sandwich was great. No complaints there other than no matter where I get one, there is never enough kraut or thousand Island dressing, but that is personal preference. I like them sloppy. The quinoa was a first for me. I chose it over the other sides offered because I have never eaten it and I wanted to try it. I enjoyed it very much. It had a wonderful flavor and a different texture and it popped in your mouth. The closest thing I can compare the texture to is boiled wheat seed. It was very good. Service was good.