“Best Donuts Ever”
Review of Donuts Redesigned

Donuts Redesigned
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 14
Description: Traditional and specialty donuts served with a full line of beverages. All donuts are made fresh daily, never frozen.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While traveling through DeFuniak Springs, Florida I stumbled upon Donuts Redesigned. The prices were comparable to other donut shops but the mouth watering soft large fresh donuts melted in my mouth and before I knew it I had purchased more. They were the BEST donuts I have ever eaten. When I revisit this town, I will must definitively be back. Also it’s a quick stop off of I10.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We've tried their offerings a few times, but many are just too sweet and sticky. Very clean and bright. We had take-out, so I can't rate the coffee. Can be hard to find, but it's next to Dollar General on Hwy. 90.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The donuts are fresh and just delicious. Always a great selection. I head they will soon be making some breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This is a plain Jane establishment that specializes in coffee and donuts. Lots of donuts. Twisted donuts, glazed donuts, creme-filled donuts, chocolate covered donuts, donuts with pretty icing. They are soft and high and delicious.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We went in to try there donuts and bought 11 regular donuts and 1 filled. The cashier then charged us the next price group for this one donut instead of telling us this one donut would increase our dozen by almost $3. They have 7 dif price groups and by adding just 1 dif donut will increase your purchase and unless you are very familiar with their pricing, you will be surprised when they inform you of your total. We wont be back. Guve us a shop that has one price for a dozen, not 7 dif prices.