We checked in on Easter Sunday and enjoyed our four night stay immensely. Couple of little things that could have been improved upon, but certainly didn't impact our stay at all. We were welcomed warmly.
We have four kids and have learned from experience that Hilton double beds don't really hold two people well. So we always get a roll away in addition to using the pull out couch. The roll away still had not come five hours after being requested, no big deal really, just unusual. Usually they come quickly. The odd thing was the pillow situation! Each bed "only" had three. Which is of course one more than you technically need on a double, but Hilton is usually quite generous with their pillows! We all like two pillows. There were none in the room for the pull out and the roll away wasn't delivered with one. So we called down for three extra. Came quickly! The next day after being out and about we came back to a clean and tidy room. But. The extra pillows (that weren't really extra since we had two kids on the pull out and one one the roll away!!) were GONE!! Apparently housekeeping decided we didn't need them after all! We called and got them back...and had a good laugh!
All the rooms have two bathrooms which is a HUGE bonus for us! One had a shower, one a tub. Fridge, microwave, table. Nice set up. We did have the fake balcony, but the door did open. Would have been nice to sit outside. Not sure why they would have designed it that way. There was a narrow little area where you could stand, but that was it.
Otherwise everything else was wonderful! Great breakfast! It was busy that week so they did have a bit of trouble keeping up with food, but that's okay.
Pool is small and did get crowded. People did reserve themselves chairs, but none of that really bothered me. The beach is steps away so I am sure that is part of the reasoning behind the small pool. They have ice cold water with lemons or oranges in it poolside. Nice touch. Beach chairs are ten bucks. For six, with kids who won't stay at the beach all day, that was steep. We just put our towels in the sand. We did bring our own beach towels, but they do allow you to bring the hotel pool towels to the beach. Nice. The young man at the pool was amazing. Always friendly and happy. Quick to bring a chair pad. He was hopping all day long!
There is a wonderful sidewalk out front that leads to Deerfield Beach proper and all the little shops and restaurants. It was a perfect walk, maybe half a mile? We walked down for dinner one night and lunch one day. Visited many of the little shops.
The manager's reception was much nicer than others we had been to. Beer, mixed drinks, chips and homemade salsa, carrots and dip, Chex mix. For two hours. They'll put your drinks in plastic so you can take them to the pool too ;o). We ate several meals at the hotel. They were good. Nothing spectacular, but child and adult friendly. All the staff went above and beyond in service and friendliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our beachfront resort destination. Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa is one of the best Deerfield Beach hotels on Florida's Gold Coast. Our hotel has received a 4-Diamond rating for the past three years. Enjoy two miles of Florida's white sand beaches, accessible from our walkway. This resort near Delray Beach is close to Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach. Join us at BT's Oceanfront restaurant for a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Savor a custom omelet with coffee and ocean views. Enjoy a cocktail* and snacks at our complimentary Evening Reception. The kids will enjoy our tropical heated pool or wading in the Atlantic, just steps from the resort in Deerfield Beach. Relax with an aromatherapy bath or massage at our Spa950. The 3,300 sq. Ft. Spa includes a full-service salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Embassy Suites