“Breakfast for two ”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Proudly serving made to order & homemade, breakfast, Lunch & dinner, since 1991. American, Greek, Italian & Fish menu available.
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly courteous service. The two three eggs omelette we ordered one Spanish the other great were extremely filling and delicious. We’ll be sure to come back. If you found this review helpful please consider giving me a like, thank you

patty z m, Owner at Olympia Flame Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for your visit & positive remarks. We appreciate you taking the time to review. Happy you enjoyed the food & service. Looking forward to your next visit. Until then, be well.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is probably the single best find I've had in the year and a half I've lived in Broward County. Not only is the food delicious (best spinach pie south of the Arch), but the service is outright inviting. I've been super hard pressed to find good service since moving down here, but the staff here seems to not only enjoy their customers, but also the atmosphere in which they work. It makes for a downhome feel, which coupled with the delicious and varied menu is why they've been a staple of this community for going on 3 decades. If you haven't stopped in, you're missing out. If you have been by, go back and try something else. You won't regret it.

pzm, Owner at Olympia Flame Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are pleased to have met & exceeded your food & service expectations. Glad you appreciate our old world, old school, comfort food for the soul. Looking forward to serving you soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I have loved this restaurant for many years, I enjoy going there for breakfast on the weekends and think the food is amazing. Since Jan I have been going in to order the spinach pie to go for lunch, I order it with extra taziki sauce....every Wednesday for 7months and each time they get increasingly rude especially about the extra taziki, i have no problem paying for the extra. Today the manager yelled at me and treated me awful just for ordering the same thing I always do, she was so belligerent and rude that i had to leave the restaurant. I am so disappointed by the treatment I received that I will never go back to this establishment. I am completely baffled that they are so rude when I am willing to pay any amount they charge for the food.

1  Thank Storibook
pzm, Owner at Olympia Flame Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

As has been explained to you previously, We’ve provided you with complimentary 2 ounces tzatziki (even though tzatziki does not accompany spinach pie), and any extra beyond that is charged. Your problem has always been your unwillingness to pay for the beyond. Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This is a very simple diner which seems popular for the locals. The service and food are average. We went one Saturday while they were having a bicycle event in downtown Deerfield Beach. Nothing extraordinary stands out.

patty z m, Owner at Olympia Flame Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review our Diner. Glad to provide simple, average food & service in Deerfield since 1991, to locals & visitor's. Looking forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

One Of The Most Cleanest Diners I've Been To, The Service Was Fast, And The Food Is What Makes It Special. Had The Benedict Omelet, I Give It A 5/5. Felt So Quick Coming In And Out!

pzm, Owner at Olympia Flame Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Trey, thanks for taking the time to review...cleanliness is the prelude to good food & quick service, glad you appreciate our efforts. Hope to see you soon.