“Best Gyro and Greek Salad - Period.”

Olympia Flame Diner
Ranked #25 of 230 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Proudly serving made to order & homemade, breakfast, Lunch & dinner, since 1991. American, Greek, Italian & Fish menu available.
Reviewed 18 December 2015

We eat here at least once a month for decades and will continue. Always an amazing meal - family feel and great service.

2  Thank SellingCrazy

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I really wouldn't recommend this diner unless you aren't interested in eating tasty food. No matter when I've come here, I usually leave unsatisfied. The veggies tend to be overcooked. If you are from the Northeast, this diner wouldn't stand a candle to diners in NY or NJ. This place needs a total overhaul cosmetically and cook wise.

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Good:
The water
Decent server

The bad:
My wife's chicken was not edible. Must have been reheated from the previous day. She had one bite and left the rest. I tried one bite also (I'm not very picky) but I couldn't eat it.

My Goulash was edible and I ate it; however it was not particularly good, and it really wasn't goulash. There were no paprika in the goulash--the key indigent. I received a plate of meat in brown gravy on some pasta. I often eat goulash in Hungary and the Hungarian goulash is what I expected. I was very disappointed.

I received some bread with the goulash and it was stale. It's hard to mess up bread!

In summary: avoid.

There were an ashtray right outside the front entrance and a guy smoking right there. I should have known it was a bad sign.

Never again.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

The place is very old smelling mold but the food is ok , Gyros are pretty good, French fries too, .The worse thing is the fountain soda ewwwww Owner uses the cheap nasty syrup and he do not offer bottle or cans of soda. I told him about the syrup 3 times and he always played dumb saying its machine adjustment . I hope he will buy real syrup or give more option to the clients one day because owner is very stubborn

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Planned on meeting for breakfast at nine. Text at 8:15 "we're here, where are you ?" This is supposed to be vacation. Lol. So we rushed and the wonderful server kept them entertained until we got there. Food was good. Prices on point. Easy to get to. Plenty of parking, we park out back. Great local place.

2  Thank Melissa D