All reviews tennis courts ale house best westerns western hotels huge pool international speedway room was clean hot breakfast yogurt free breakfast the breakfast area within walking distance very nice hotel would definitely stay here again bike week pleasant stay first floor
Reviewed 17 July 2016

The location is everything about this hotel.
The hotel itself needs to be refurbished.
I liked the breakfast. I had never seen an auto pancake machine.
My kids loved oreo and chocolate chips as toppings.
Pool looked nice but didn't have a chance to get in.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I found this jewel 2 years ago on accident and now i include it in my vacation. It's always around or after midnight when we arrive and the staff are very polite and make us feel like they are glad to see us again. the room we get is always great. The breakfast is cooked just right and doesn't run out before the cut off time. The pool is huge and maintained. I found out on this trip they have a VIP suite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area. It is close to just about everything to do in Daytona.

Room tip: they have a couple of rooms with 3 beds, its like a room within a room. Kids love it.
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Myself and family visited my oldest daughter and her family here in Daytona Beach Florida. We had never stayed in a hotel here before. We checked the reviews for the Best Western here on International Speed Way and to my surprise it is a great hotel. It's clean the staff were very helpful and friendly. We would surely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Loved the location of the area. The pool was such great amenity,was large and never crowded. Greeted with a warm welcome. Did not have a chance to have breakfast because the long line, skipped breakfast.... And checked out early.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 July 2016

My stay at this Best Western was very enjoyable and the employees were very kind. Pool was great. Experienced a tasty breakfast each morning. Located near everything and easy to get to the beach. Would stay there again when in Daytona Beach.

Date of stay: June 2016
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mihir P, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Great to hear your comments and glad our location was convenient for you. Thank you for your comments regarding the breakfast and pool. I do hope you can visit us again the next time you visit Daytona Beach.