After reading some of the other reviews I felt compelled to right my review. My husband and I decided to spend three days at Daytona Beach before heading to the bahamas. We were not too sure what to expect because we didn't spend a ton of money to stay here. We were pleasantly surprised. The condo's were old but pretty clean. Our bedding was the only real issue we had. The sheets and sand in them. We had to change our own bedding.
We really can't complain. We met some of the owners and they were lots of fun to hang out with. They know the area well and suggested some great places to eat.
Our recommendation would be that you try to rent directly from an owner so that you can talk to them directly about thier unit.
The beach was beautiful. The pool was nice but was shady in the later afternoon.
All in all, we would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites offers nightly, weekly and monthly rentals for 1 and 2 bedroom ocean front condos at the Sunglow Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Tropical Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunglow Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Sunglow Condo Daytona Beach