All reviews deck restaurant room was clean beach front cleaning staff bike week pier ocean kissimmee sunrise
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great location but many problems. First, parking was an issue. Next, room we were assigned wasn't vacant or ready. When we got in our room it was supposed to be double beds and was only one. They have us a room with double beds but no balcony or view. Keys to the room wouldn't work. Another issue was no remote in room. Had to go to front desk and get a remote. Finally, bed was broken and pillow cases were dirty!!! Had to put iron under bed to prop it up.Towels were stained. Horrible place if you are used to quality. Very disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The worst places to stay in. We decided to check out about 3-4 hours after we checked in. The customer service was horrible, the people were disgusting and looked like they were given jobs off the street. They didn't care if you had anything wrong with your room, they will not return your money. I found weed in my bed, the floors were disgusting, people were making noise on both sides of my hotel room, and the area was unsafe and I felt UNSAFE. Most disgusting place I ever booked. I was afraid to even leave the door open to take stuff out of my vehicle. Checked out at 11:45 pm, was told that the day manager wasn't there and I needed to speak with him directly. Called, was on hold for 20 minutes and then the manager, EFRAIN threatened me saying he has my name, address and phone number. He read it out to me out loud and said " BEAUTIFUL PLACE, MA'AM". I am now scared he's going to come after me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff hung up on me several times when trying to contact them to ask a simple question. They also told me one thing one day and the complete opposite the next. Will never stay at this hotel. Do not recommend!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexis G
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Computers not working when we tried to check in. New lady manager making changes?? Pool previously had been like a warm bath, yesterday freezing. Room tatty. Carpet actually felt wet to walk on. Bed linens clean, bed comfy, plenty towels. Pool area shabby, all recliner chairs had broken/torn seat canvas. Decided to check out early, didn't have "free breakfast". May give this place a big miss next trip.

Room Tip: 1st floor ocean rooms have balcony, nice to sit out. BUT more expensive, paid $133 total for ground floor ocean room, not quite same room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hazelwake59
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment of check in, this was the worst customer service I've had in my life. The lobby was full of my family and other customers that had confirmations with them of what the charges were supposed to be, however, the very rude manager would not honor any of our prices. We were charged $100 more than what our confirmation said. We were in the office for hours trying to explain how unfair it was. I asked to speak to someone else and the nasty woman behind the counter rolled her eyes at me. I asked for a corporate number and she rolled her eyes again. Refused to get anyone else for me to speak to. We ended up paying the additional fee, because it was during Jeep Beach and there were no other rooms anywhere. We were there 3 days and our room was never cleaned. We had overflowing garbage by the time we left. I will never stay again. Neither will the ten other friends of ours that also had rooms with us for this trip. I've been searching for a corporate number. This woman should not be allowed to treat people like this. I took pictures and video of her rolling her eyes at me and treating us terrible. Worst customer service ever!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends