1,612 results
All reviews front desk splash pad fire pit great hotel hot tub breakfast staff complimentary breakfast beach toys very clean hotel pool area the breakfast area yogurt definitely stay here again each morning oceanfront room excellent stay ocean view
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with family in March on our way to NSB. Parking was confusing b/c of bike week and Daytona, which probably brought in a different crowd than this Hampton’s status quo visitors. The rooms were relatively clean, but hallways and elevators made me question overall cleanliness. Pool/hot tub seemed nice as well as the beachfront, with nice service as a plus. The continental breakfast was also average. Not quite to my standards for a Hampton, certain aspects could be significantly bettered, but this hotel is better than average for the price. Also BE AWARE of 12% incidental fee that is automatically charged. We were not notified of this. Overall, wouldn’t recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackson K
Reviewed 8 March 2018

My husband and I were looking for a nice, on the water hotel that wouldn't break the bank. Very glad we chose this hotel, perfect breakfast (it's just simple, Hampton Inn breakfast) which gets you by, nice pool and great views. There was an outdoor fire table that was on during evening time. There was an area blocked off as a previous reviewer mentioned - looked like the light could fall at any time. Front desk was helpful and our room was clean with a fridge and microwave and comfortable beds. . Hotel is close to many activities - we were only in town for a couple nights but we enjoyed our time at Hampton Inn Beachfront

Room Tip: We had an oceanfront room with balcony - really enjoyed the view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve travel often and I’m a Hilton Honors member so I’ve been to many Hampton Inns. This one has some serious issues in my opinion.

First, the steps down to the beach are completely unsafe and it’s just a matter of time before there’s a serious accident unless they do something to fix them. As an engineer, I can say that this is not something that just happen as the erosion of the footing of the landing to the stairs is basically nonexistent (see attached photos 1&2). The high tide never reached the wall, this damage likely occurred back in September due to hurricane storm surge. Besides the cinder blocks at the base, the stairs are fastened into the face of the retaining wall. The landing itself has a lateral stress crack through the length of it, which is sign that there is settling occurring (photo 3). I would not let my wife walk down them.

Secondly, there was a sink hole at the north end of the pool which was just “taped off” and most likely the hole happened due to a a broken underground pool water pipe (photo 4). So another accident waiting to happen.

Lastly, there’s many transient people in the area, so one man made regular appearances in the pool area each day. He would enter the property through the north side maintenance gate which was never secured. He would then proceed through the pool deck and enter the unlocked pool restroom. He would then leave the same way he got in. I later saw the same guy walking down A1A. What made things worse was when I told the front desk staff manager about it she never reassured me that they would look into it or do something about it. She was more interested in training the employee that was standing beside her. So I finished my conversation with one of the cleaning staff members that was standing nearby who also downplayed it, which is why I’m now writing.

I was not 100% satisfied at this Hampton Inn.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DJ82184
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We got booked into the Hampton Inn because a local timeshare had run out of room at their property where we were supposed to stay. Their overbooking was to our benefit and once again, a Hampton Inn really worked for me. Great staff, good breakfast, nice room and a parking lot where I could actually park my F-150. Nice area of the beach as well! My room was on the second floor and there was no problem with noise.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We checked in on the 28th of December and checked out on the 2nd of January. It was a wonderful time. Being on the beach seeing the fireworks and having access to the beach from the hotel was wonderful. The staff was friendly, the view was wonderful and the kids loved it. I could stay in my room looking over the pool and watch the kids. Even when they went to the beach I could chill in the room and see everything they did. My 16 yr old had her phone and was with my younger kids but, it felt great cause I could actually see everything they did. I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Get an oceanfront room - you will love it!!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family