1,598 results
All reviewsfront desksplash padfire pitgreat hotelhot tubbreakfast staffbeach toyscomplimentary breakfastvery clean hotelpool areathe breakfast areayogurtdefinitely stay here againeach morningoceanfront roomexcellent stayocean view
Reviewed 27 September 2016

A Wonderful week-end. The pool area is great, and the beach was wonderful. Thanks for the Riptied gift. Very clean stay. The breakfast was wonderful also. We look forward to staying with you again. Keep us posted with any specials.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Maureen S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

We are so pleased we exceeded your expectations! We are proud to be your tradition in Daytona - come home soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I decided to stay in Daytona Beach on our way to Amelia Island. After a terrible experience at a restaurant nearby, it was nice to arrive at a nice, new, pretty hotel. Our room was a King bed ocean/city view and it was nicely updated and modern. I wish there was more of a variety for breakfast but the eggs and waffles kept me full until lunch time. I would definitely stay there again should I be in the area!

Room Tip: Top floors have a good view of the city and beach.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing us for your time in Daytona! We look forward to welcoming you on your next Daytona visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We will continue to stay at the Hotel when visited the Daytona Area. The group sales staff went over and above to accommodate our situation. We were a group of 96 travelers, where 6 were children and 75 were developmentally disabled adults and 15 staff. We are a loud crazy group and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You are SO important to us! Thank you for choosing our Hampton for your time together - please make us your Daytona tradition!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel months in advance as a birthday present for my mom. She has asthma and when I called in they assured me that there was no smoking allowed in the rooms or balconies. We flew in from Boston and were looking forward to a relaxing three days on our balcony looking at the beautiful ocean and smelling the fresh air. That was apparently not meant to be.

We checked in and I signed a document which stated that if I smoked in the room or balcony I would be charged $250, as smoking in the room or balcony was not allowed. We went up to the room, and it had a very dirty carpet and terrible water pressure, but a gorgeous view. The room felt a bit grimy, but the view was incredible and we figured we would be on the beach or the balcony for the whole stay.

We changed into bathing suits and headed down to the beach. After a nice time walking the beach and getting some sun, we decided to head back up to the room and enjoy the balcony. Upon return from the beach we stepped off the elevator and onto our floor and smelled sewage. We assumed someone had used the bathroom and got the floor smelly, it was unpleasant, but we stepped into our room and did not smell it. We no sooner opened our balcony on the top floor and we were greeted by gobs of thick cigarette smoke. My mom has asthma and I have severe allergies to smoke. Disappointed, we shut the slider. The smoke continued to fill the room through the AC unit. We called down to the front desk and were told it would be taken care of. After a few minutes we opened the slider and there was no smoke, not five minutes later a man to the left of our room lit up and the balcony and room filled with smoke again.

We went down to the desk and were met by two unprofessional, unconcerned, and inconsiderate front desk people. We were told that they could move us, but they didn't seem to care about the problem. One was named Sashane and the other named John. I explained that there was no smoking allowed on the balcony or in the rooms and that we should not be moved because someone else was breaking the rules. They stood there dumbfounded and did NOTHING. John left and said he was going to check on the situation. We went out back and saw ANOTHER guest lighting up on ANOTHER balcony! We even took pictures of it! They explained that that individual was a Mr. S and they said he was very nice and had just checked in. Who cares?! He was smoking when he shouldn't be!

At this point we were STARVING, and these two very unprofessional individuals were getting no where. They treated us like we were inconveniencing them! The reason we booked the hotel was to breathe fresh sea air, not second hand smoke. No matter what floor they would have moved us to, we would have been next to a smoker, as we witnessed from looking at the multiple smokers on the balconies. As a result, we headed to dinner and decided to think about what we should do.

We returned an hour and a half later to a hotel floor stinking of sewage and a room stinking of smoke, even with the balcony door closed! With my mom's asthma we had no choice....we had to leave.

This is unacceptable and I can assure you that I will be reporting this further. I will never ever recommend this hotel which has unfriendly and unprofessional front desk employees and unhealthy conditions. I work in customer service and these individuals need to take some lessons in how to treat patrons, as well as handle violations. My mother worked for Hilton corporation and is very disappointed.

We chose another hotel WITHOUT cigarette smoke and had a lovely stay.

Shame on this Hampton. I will no longer be staying at Hilton owned properties if they take the health of their loyal clientele for granted.

If you have COPD, asthma, or allergies steer clear for your own safety. If you are a smoker, they are very lenient.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Amanda J

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your brief time with us ... it is always our desire to provide an optimum experience for all our guests. Special requests are very important to us ... and we have signage posted regarding our smoke-free accommodations.

It is unfortunate we were unable to locate the specific smoking offenders - and we understand your concerns. It is unusual for our guests to have a disappointing experience with us - we sincerely hope the full refund to your credit card represents our commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Fantastic, we'll laid out with dedicated staff. Clean and safe. Kudos to staffers Ben, Jackqi (?) Front desk and the breakfast hostess on Sat 9.24. Caring and dedicated, made me feel welcome. Rooms are a great value and modern. Pool area includes splash zone for kids and a bar for not kids. Easy beach access. You can't go wrong.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mattymo27

Thank you for noticing our Hamptonality! Jacqui, Christine and Ben are great ambassadors of our Above and Beyond guest service philosophy!

Please make us your tradition in Daytona!