See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We actually rented the home on Home Away. So I don't know if it was the management or a resident that rents it out. We were directly on the beach and it was amazingly cheap for the studio condo. We had a tiny balcony that we could sit on to watch the waves break on the beach. The pool was large and clean. There were security cameras at the pool and parking lot. The hallway reeked of cigarette smoke but the room was fine. There was plenty of parking. The beach was not too crowded for a holiday weekend (Labor Day). It is on the part of the beach that allows cars but it did not bother us.

Room Tip: get the ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We booked Oceanside for three nights, realizing that I the price we were paying, we were not going to find a high-end hotel but because ‘it’s the beach’ and we normally don’t spend much time in our room except to sleep, we decided to take a chance. Check in went smoothly. One of the beds had a very worn sagging mattress but the other bed was “ok.” TV screen was CRACKED when we turned on the TV ( not by remote because the batteries were missing). Tried to call the office on the hotel phone but it didn’t work so we had to use cells. Finally, within about an hour maintenance delivers a new to but setup took forever and we were already so tired from our drive. When maintenance left, I opened a drawer to unpack my bag but the drawer was filled with Walmart bags, trash, discarded forks, spoons, dried RICE. As I walked to the bed, I accidentally kicked a half empty bottle of Gatorade and saline nose spray!! Carpets were SO dirty, they felt grimy. Neighbors on both sides...walls were SO paper thin, we actually heard the woman next door zipping and unzipping her bag! We heard ALL their conversations as I’m sure they heard ours! They popped pop corn and we smelled it as if was in OUR room!! The microwave, fridge, lamp, coffee pot, TV, DVD we’re all plugged into a power strip that was so stretched , it was suspended between the dresser and refrigerator. It looked like a fire hazard and I was not comfortable with it so unplugged it while we slept. Bathroom was clean and shower was great. When we were leaving I very politely asked to speak to the manager. Desk clerk tried to screen me several times but I insisted. After several moments, the manager approached the front desk and I basically told him about what we had endured. His FIRST response...very curtly asked, “So what do you want for all the trouble you’ve experienced?” And I replied, “Nothing. Nothing at all.” And we left. I was so taken aback that the manager offered no apology, no excuse, and was so abrupt with me. Made me realize that he obviously screens numerous complaints. Long review short...next time, I think I’d rather sleep on the beach!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prunelly
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Our room was awesome Janos was very responsive. We had troubles with the tv and he got someone to fix it right away. We had the beach view to the left and the main drag to the right cannot wait to go back in 2019.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Never stay in this place!! This hotel is a nightmare! The hotel charged me 69usd + tax for one night's cleaning fee without any notification in advance! This is a fraud and I don't want this things happen to any other customers!
To be honest, this is not a hotel, it's a airbnb without any reception and in a very crap building. Avoid staying here or you will get a " Big" bill after your stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Zixuan W
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

great place, we liked very much , new instalations, refrigerator, stove and smartv television all new, building facing the beach, garage for many cars, great pool, comfortable beds, I recommend ! close to restaurants, very well located.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family