We had a great Spring Break at BH in Daytona. From the morning breakfast to the evening cocktails, our days were spent in pure contentment. We were five, three adult women and two teen girls, fit comfortably in our oceanfront efficiency. The staff were so pleasant at check in and throughout the week. Sandy the bartender was great...she can make a mean Bahama Mama cocktail. Happy hour was a great way to start the evening with plenty of choices for dining. The beach and pool were only steps away. The underground free parking was just what we needed driving in and out with ease. The only complaint was the wait for clean towels in the mornings when housekeeping was waiting on the washer and dryers to do their work. Definitely stay again. Great Bang for your buck. Ive stayed in nicer hotels but have paid a lot more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the perfect location for your Daytona Beach vacation. Located directly on the ocean and built with our guests in mind, we offer all the amenities you need for a perfect beach getaway. All over sized rooms have fantastic ocean views, most include full kitchens. Great value rates always include daily deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail reception, newspaper and fresh-baked cookies. Wi-fi Internet access and parking are always free and we never charge Resort Fees. Families love our Oceanfront pool,Jacuzzi and sun deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bahama House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Daytona Beach