This was our first time staying at the Mayan Inn. We have been to Daytona many times but we had to find a new place to stay. The desk clerk above & beyond to help us get the rooms that worked for us. We reserved 2 rooms through a general booking company and they had us on opposite ends of the hotel. When we arrived the desk clerk took care of us & got us adjoining rooms. Love places that have adjoining rooms. rooms were nice and little outside tiki bar was nice. Stayed a week and had a parking space each night, was worried abouth that from other reviews. Will stay again on next trip to Daytona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach