We came here and stayed for three days. The first night we were sitting in the room chatting and the roaches started coming out of everywhere. Day two they were out during the day. We took a walk and when we came back we moved rooms. We did not have any problems after that. But it still was yuck. How do you eat in a hotel with roaches? So we did not even eat the sub par breakfast. Just go somewhere else. And there was also dirt on the bathroom floor and all around the fan in the bathroom. We never allowed anyone in to our room we went to the front desk and got our own clean towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach