Mayan Inn
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 141
US$ 150
US$ 134
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 76
QualityInn
Streamline Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 107
US$ 123
Homewood
US$ 181
US$ 151
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 116
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 113
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
All reviewsan older hotelwould stay againfree breakfastprivate balconysunrise
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Nasty. Straight up. I asked for a new blanket because the previous one i had contained many strands of hair that were not even mine. I received a new one that STILL had hair all through it. Now I have to go buy my own blanket because the service isn't trustworthy.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank htup
Theresa D, General Manager at Mayan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

We appreciate your decision to stay with us and I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I recall your situation and I am sorry you found my assistance less than adequate. Your reservations were for oceanview rooms, which differs from direct ocean front. When you notified us of the lack of bathtub for your child in your room I immediately found you a room on the same floor as your other party that had one, but you chose not to move to it. At the time we were sold out of ocean front rooms that Saturday, but since your stay extended past the weekend we were able to give you a free upgrade to an ocean front room the day after you checked in (these rooms typically cost $20 more per night). I appologize if I came across rude, that was not my intention. I offered all that I could for you and made every attempt to satisfy your requests. Customer service is important to us and we always try to accomodate our guests in any way we can. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I wouldnt recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. This is my first family vacation and we booked 2 rooms. Well when we got to the hotel they told us they charge for parking (ugh), we received our 2rooms 4 floors away from each other. We ordered to rooms with Ocean View only one room got it. When I got to my room. 216 there was no tub(not that i would bathe in it), and on top of that it was a handicap room with roaches and my ceiling was cracked. They do not change sheets everyday or bring new clean towels everyday unless request it and then its like they have an attitude when you call. The staff (mike) and the manager Theresa are very rude no kind of Customer Service. So after enough fussing and arguing i got my ocean view with out the roaches an without it bein handicap. But the tub has a nasty long brown stain amd the hallways smell like someone uses it instead of the restroom. its very loud at night from the ocean deck restaurant right next door. I would love to know who I could report this hotel and staff to nd get something done. nobody wants to go online and see a nice hotel book it and then when you arrive it looks like a dump. this hotel needs to be closed until further notice. pics coming soon!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Nini B
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I am staying here now for 3 days and I am checking out early.. The rooms are awful, the bathroom has hair on the floor ( not from us ) the AC Control doesnt work, had to call front desk to turn, No face towels, and balcony covered in Bird Crap, old and fresh

Room Tip: I dont think you can find a decent room in Daytona thats clean
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gregory G
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We stayed at the Mayan during August with our son who uses a wheelchair and we were pleasantly surprised by the location and staff. Although the parking lot is small, the staff was very helpful and made sure that we always had an easy location to load and unload our son. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The boardwalk and restraunts are close to the hotel and made it a great vacation. We hope to return this year.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Baggett
Theresa D, General Manager at Mayan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

I am so glad our staff made your stay enjoyable and we look forward to having you and your family come back and stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We take all of our reviews to heart and always strive to do our best. We appreciate you for staying with us and hope to see again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Really needs an upgrade. The bed was comfy but the tub didn't drain and it could have been a little cleaner. Pretty noisy with the Ocean Deck right next door. Breakfast was very lame, even out of coffee one morning. Having to pay for parking is really aggravating.

Room Tip: Ask for the quiet side if noise bothers you
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo