“Best Experience EVer”

Richard Petty Race Car Ride-Along Program at Daytona International Speedway
US$ 358.99*
Richard Petty Driving Experience at Daytona International Speedway
Reviewed 27 February 2012

If you ever had just a thought about doing this...DO IT!! It was just incredible. My son and son-in-law drove cars and they can't stop thinking about it. Myself, my dauther and daughter-in-law did the Ride Along...just can't say enough about how great it was. Gave you a total different respect for what those drivers do. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Debbie S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Richard Petty Driving Experience

Reviewed 19 February 2012

$140.00 takes you 3 laps in a real race car at top speed,,, this is quick ride well worth the money. I dare you. LOL

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Loved the ride along. It was amazing!!! I am a 42 year old female, who has been to the speedway numerous times for racing events, as my husband is a huge Nascar fan. I will never regret doing this experience with my husband! It is kind of a "bucket list" kind of thing. It is indescribable and incredible. Everyone should experience riding at 175 mph around the Daytona track once!

Reviewed 13 February 2012

I gave my husband the ride-along Richard Petty Driving Experience at Daytona for Christmas. From start to finish, everything was very professional and all the employees were nothing but helpful and friendly. My husband had a great time, and I would highly recommend this experience at this racetrack.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Went on the Ride Along when I was down there in May 2011. What an awesome ride! It was a great thrill to go around the track at approximately 170mph. It was also a thrill to take my ride along at the legendary Daytona International Speedway. The staff treated me well. The prices are not cheap but reasonable. I will remember this one for a long time.

2  Thank Curt A