All reviews full kitchen across the street comfortable place to stay check in was quick and easy nice view of the ocean a great stay pots and pans atlantic ave beach access home away from home would stay again convenient location housekeeping staff bike week beds microwave daytona
Reviewed 30 July 2018

The hotel was just across from the beach and featured a patio area to the rear, a kitchen and a bathroom.
The walk to the beach was very short (straight across the road) and parking at the hotel meant you saved on parking costs near the beach.
The room could have been a little cleaner (there was hairs in the shower - on the walls) and the door lock did not appear to be secure leading us to leave valuables in the vehicle during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in! Very well maintained with comfortable beds. Great access to the beach directly across the street with shower access. Very convenient to area attractions and restaurants. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Cozy, clean and cute. I could have stayed a few more nights here. I was very comfortable. It was better than staying across the street at the Resort. It was way less traffic and no kids running around screaming. If you're going on a couples trip...this will do just fine. The boardwalk and pier are just 2 miles up the street.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Definitely got more than my money's worth: ocean view, free parking, kitchenette, the beds and bathroom were absolutely spotless, easy check-in, I could go on and on. As a solo female traveler, the number one thing I look for in a hotel/motel is safety. I definitely felt completely safe while staying here alone at night and will stay here again if I ever come back to Daytona

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Check in was quick and easy, we really appreciated having the full kitchen. Room was very clean and the back balcony was nice to spend time on. Being right across from the beach was very convenient. I would definitely stay here again if we came back to Daytona Beach!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple