All reviews free happy hour breakfast and happy hour full size stove ocean front free breakfast winn dixie hot tub daily activities pool area hot breakfast yogurt great place to stay rooms were very clean private balcony beach access nice pool oceanfront room
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Nautilus Inn and really enjoyed it. The property is old and in need of some updating, but the rooms were big and clean and to our surprise they had a full kitchen. The view out of our room 502 was amazing. We had perfect view of the ocean and the pool. We did notice there were many older people at this property, but it kept down on the noise for sure. The hotel staff was wonderful from the front desk staff to the cleaning crew. They were all so kind and really cared about us, it was evident. A couple of minor negatives, the toilet clogged a couple of times, but they were right up to fix it and the elevators are SUPER SLOW and if you plan on doing laundry, I would suggest a laundry mat as for the dryers do not work well at all. Overall visit was great and we will stay there again..

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Keli1234
Angela S, General Manager at Nautilus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Thank you for your comments. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The hotel is clean and not all run down. But the deal breaker for us was that you are informed by staff at sunset that the pool area is closing. I was told it is because they want to help protect sea turtles and that they turn all the lights off and for safety reasons the pool closes at sunset for the hotel guests! Now I don't know about anyone else but when I am on vacation, I don't want to be told I can not enjoy my evenings out by the ocean and pool area. This is a ocean front hotel on the beach. We are a couple in our late 50's and by no means are we doing cannon balls and running and screaming around the pool deck. If you enjoy an evening swim or want to hang out outside and listen to the ocean at night thinks twice about this hotel. They have rules you must follow.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tellingasiseeit

Our pool deck is dimly lit at night due to environmental restrictions imposed upon our hotel and every other oceanfront property in Volusia county. For the safety of our guests, it is true that we do close the pool and spa at night, however the pool deck remains open for all to enjoy. We do hope you will try us again and thank you for the review.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

My family stayed at Nautilus Inn for the first time, and wasn't disappointed. The staff is very friendly, our housekeeper Audrey did a great job to keep our room very clean. Thank you so much!!! The cocktail hour was a nice touch to our stay, Sheila made great special drinks. We enjoyed our stay, and will return. Thank you for great service.

Room Tip: Rooms 409-410, great ocean views.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Zera S
Angela S, General Manager at Nautilus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

You are very welcome. Thanks for choosing the Nautilus and please come back anytime.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

My parents stayed here around 25 years ago & the last two years my sister & I have brought our Mom here since my Dad passed... This is such a clean, friendly hotel with a great staff. Sheila remembered us from last year.. Our room attendant, Sue was great & such a wonderful asset to the hotel. The breakfast was good , but sad to hear I missed out on the gravy & biscuits the one morning I didn't go down. My sister went walking on the beach early every morning & the hotel is in a great location!! They even printed our boarding passes for us for our flight the next morning!!! Thank you Chase!! There are a lot of tables in the lobby to enjoy putting puzzles together & for reading, watching TV, etc

Room Tip: The 10th floor ocean view facing north had a great view of the ocean & the strip
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thanks so much for taking time to write a review. We are pleased to know that we are doing a good job.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Loved it!! One of the nicest and cleanest places I have stayed. The staff was great, the lady the cleaned out room was awesome. My only complaint is the laundry room needs better washers, and more of them!! We very much enjoyed our time just wished it was longer!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thanks so much for staying with us and happy to know you loved us!