Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport
US$ 148
US$ 116
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Studio 1 Motel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 135
US$ 73
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 123
Travelocity
  • Pool
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 111
Agoda.com
Sea Shells Beach Club(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbahama breezegreat hotelolive gardenrace trackacross the streetvolusia mallcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homewithin walking distanceconvenient locationloved this hotelplace to staybusiness centerbed was very comfortablebusiness tripdefinitely stay here againyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2012

M-F you not only get a free breakfast; but a nice dinner dinner. 1/2 block from crossing the street and into the tunnel entrance for the speedway. Shopping center out the back. Gas and convenience store at street crossing. Restaurants nearby. Rooms all had cooking kitchen and living room area. Our stay was during a race Elevators seemed slow and had very dirty carpets; but it was very busy. Staff was wonderful. I do think it was pricey. I used the Hampton inn (about 1 block away) two weeks prior and it was VERY CLEAN and provided about the same breakfast and was much cheaper. Beach was about 20 min away (w/traffic). Lots to see and do in this area

• Stayed: January 2012
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are rated a 3-star property, and all of our rooms are large roomy suites with full kitchens, Breakfast is included, as well as the dinner Monday-Thursday, with complimentary Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks. This could explain the price difference. If I can answer any questions for you about our property, I would be more than happy to, feel free to contact me directly at 386-258-2828. I hope that you will come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

LOVE this hotel! Home away from home.
We have stayed at many of the hotels by the Daytona International Speedway and the Homewood Suites is by far our FAVORITE hotel! Very modern, newer construction, and very clean. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.
Great breakfast, they vary the menu daily, comfy clean rooms, beds are dreamy with nicely appointed bedding and pillows. Office center is complimentary with access to a free printer, nice gym the tread mills are gym quality with a good assortment of free weights. A nice touch is the complimentary dinner in the lobby, the nightly menu is even posted in your room. If you choose to go out great restaurants are within minutes of this hotel. Highly recommend Carrabbas Italian Grill-go early this place gets packed.
This hotel is the BEST location for the Speedway, you are literally across the street from the race track and can walk directly in avoiding all the traffic hassles. DAYTONA USA Museum is also right there and definitely worth visiting with a GREAT gift SHOP. . A large shopping mall is next door as well.
A final perk, you are less than 3 minutes from the Daytona International Airport, love this airport, compact size makes traveling in and out of DAYTONA a snap.
Can't say enough about this hotel and already planning to attend next year's speed weeks.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ProFormance
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We work hard to ensure all of our guests enjoy themselves while visiting the Daytona Beach area. We look forward to having you stay with us again next year!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have stayed here twice now and will stay again when I can. Housekeeping is the best as I never saw them but my room was always done! Breakfast was wonderful, hot tub was clean and welcoming and never busy. They catered our evening dinner and it was incredible... this staff rocks... if you need something they will help you! And walking to the track was so easy and quicker than driving over!

Room Tip: I stayed in a first floor unit and a second floor unit... both comparable. Bedrooms have ceiling fans much quieter than using the AC and just as cooling. Both times I had a King bedroom with a living room... one separated by a wall and one not. HIde a bed mattress is NOT comfy for an adult.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LomaPatti
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Thank you for your nice review of our property. We love our guests, and you are correct that we are in a great location if you are attending the races or an event at Daytona International Speedway. Just an update, we are looking at possibly replacing the beds in our sleeper sofas within the next year to try out a new product. Be sure to ask on your next visit if any have been installed and we would be more then happy to put you in one of the rooms that have the new test mattresses if it is available at that time. Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to the Daytona Beach area.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I have been a Hilton Honors member for years. By far this was the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in. It smelled fresh and I always saw someone cleaning. My daughter loved the dinner and morning breakfast. Overall an excellent stay.

Room Tip: High floors away from the elevators is always my choice.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank WhizKelly
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback. We work very hard to make sure all of our guests are comfortable. I am glad to hear your daughter loved the breakfast and dinner. We hope to have you visit us again if you should be in the Daytona Beach area. Thank you for your continued loyalty.

Reviewed 12 December 2011

What a great place !!!! Suite was very large, full kitchen, nice bathroom, very clean, very comfortable. Breakfast was included, and it was great !!!! Good variety of hot and cold items, with fruit and cereal. They also have complimentary Dinner Monday thru Thursday....but i did not get to try it out. Extremely convenient location to the Daytona Speedway. Much nicer and same price as the Hampton Inn that is also close to the Speedway. I choose this place based upon all of the great reviews.........good job everyone !!!! i hope this is a helpful review for you.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Slayridez06
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Daytona Beach, and I hope you will get to try out our great dinner on your next visit! Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.

Kyra Woodward