All reviews front desk two bedroom suite full kitchen embry riddle breakfast each morning breakfast area comforts of home volusia mall living area pool area was very nice minute drive ice maker common areas free breakfast fitness center enjoyed my stay awesome stay
Reviewed 23 March 2018

It was clean, bed comfy, breakfast fine....but really needs updating. Service very good. Parking far away if crowded.

No newspapers - i hate that!! Especially at a long term hotel.

Close to Speedway, Airport, and Embry-Riddle. I'll probably stay elsewhere but it wouldn't kill me to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelManSouth
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Good Day,

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciated your feedback regarding your stay. I will pass on your comments regarding the service and explore opportunities to improve our décor and newspaper availability for our long term guests.

We look forward to hosting your next visit to the area.

Have a great day

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Roy! Was over the top with customer service! I was traveling by myself and had trouble finding a place to park late at night at the hotel and he helped me and stayed with me to make sure I was safe and parked securely. Thanks Roy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway Airport! I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on Roy! He is an amazing man and we are extremely blessed to have him on our team. I will definitely share your review with Roy and the team. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The location is just beside the Daytona Speedway and you can walk to it. There is ample parking at this hotel. The reception staff were friendly. The rooms clean , new and good linens. Even though it was motorcycle week, the rooms were quiet. The place has a swimming pool. I took a direct shuttle from Orlando airport. This hotel is situated next to Daytona International airport and the hotel shuttle does pick you up from there. There are many chain restaurants around and a big mall on the other side of the highway. The beach is about 15 minutes with traffic.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We spent six nights here in a one bedroom suite.
Brilliant location just off the West International Speedway Blvd with views out across the airport in one direction and the Speedway in the other.
Several restaurants within walking distance.
Plenty of free parking with strategically placed keypass entrances so that parking close to the room is easy.
Sheltered pool and hot tub, (which was not overlooked by the car park or road, as so many seem to be in other hotels) with plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas and totally enclosed.
Our suite was clean: the kitchen had a large fridge-freezer complete with ice-maker, a two ring electric hob, microwave and dishwasher. Complimentary, dishcloth, tea towel, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets were provided as well as different varieties of coffee for the coffee maker.
In room air conditioning, with guest control but the windows could also be opened. Despite the location, the room was really quiet.
Good bathroom and dressing area with wardrobe, iron, ironing board and hairdryer. Plenty of large white fluffy towels.
Surpisingly, there was no safe in the room though.
Basic wifi was free but a little hit and miss, however, with a little persistence one succeeded, although the speed was often a bit on the slow side and one had to log on multiple times.
The bed was sublimely comfortable and we slept like babies!
Free breakfast was available with a limited selection of hot and cold food, but it really wasn't very nice so after trying it once we went out for breakfast.
Perfect, reasonably priced place to stay, giving guests the choice of eating in or out. Everything one could want within a short drive and about 5 minutes to the famous beach.
Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucy D
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway Airport for your time in Daytona. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. I will share your comments with our team and definitely explore opportunities to improve our overall breakfast experience. We hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Despite a snafu with our reservation, the problem was solved quickly. Front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Our room was good sized, well stocked and clean. The jury is still out on the body wash, shampoo an conditioners in. Pumps attached to the shower wall. In this age of germophobia it seemed to be an odd choice. Personally, I prefer the individual containers I open myself. Breakfast was fairly standard and well stocked. Amazing that the airport is so close, yet our room was very quiet.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for staying with you at the Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway Airport! Thank you for your feedback and we will definitely explore opportunities to improve our breakfast experience. We look forward to hosting your next visit.