Recently stayed for free at this Marriott property using night certificates earned from their frequent guest program.
Overall Hotel was good, nice clean and my room looked updated. I was able to get a 2 queen suite for my 4 night stay at this hotel. Granite countertops in the bathroom and kitchen. Breakfast was good every morning had the usual extended stay fare.
Hotel had a plumbing leak on our floor from one of the pipes which was being collected in a garbage bin and was only emptied once while we were there. On the 3rd day during the day they fixed the leak, but had to turn off the water for the whole hotel. They did give us notice and did make sufficient prearrangements for us to get water from the market and shower at the local courtyard if we needed. (which of course we did as we were getting ready for an evening out after spending it on the beach was approximately a 15 minute drive) Small incovience to fix the leak.
It was close to restaurants and shopping malls, right next to the airport and the famous racetrack.
Pool was clean and heated, but did not go in as we spent time on the beach.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Daytona Beach is Marriott's extended-stay hotel that helps you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. We are footsteps away from Daytona International Speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Coke Zero 400. Our homelike surroundings invite you to relax and our community atmosphere will make you feel welcome. We are located near Embry Riddle University, Bethune Cookman University, Daytona State College, Halifax Hospital, Florida Hospital Daytona Beach International Airport and NASCAR. The "World's Most Famous Beach," Daytona Beach, is only a short drive from our hotel. While staying at this Daytona Beach Florida hotel, you can enjoy all of our special events: Rolex 24, 24 hours of Daytona, Grand AM (racing at its finest), Speedweek, The Bud Shootout, Bikeweek, Spring Break, Biketoberfest, and the Turkey Rod Run. Daytona Beach is the epicenter between St. Augustine's historical sites, Orlando's theme parks, and Kennedy Space Center, home of NASA. We are also a pet-friendly hotel, so you can bring the whole family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Residence Inn Daytona Beach
- Marriott Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Residence Inn
- Daytona Beach Marriott