All reviews pet area tile floors hard boiled eggs hot tub yogurt ocean view beach front third floor nice pool clean rooms oceanfront room free breakfast definitely stay here again beach access pets daytona lq
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My Upgrade request was honored. Enjoyed the stay. Location on the beach is very desirable and is close to my business locations. Staff was very helpful and is willing to do whats needed to make the stay more enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0799, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Daytona Beach - Oceanfront La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. I am so glad we were able to honor the request and made it pleasant. I shall share this feedback with my team.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Chose the hotel because LQ accepts pets and was not disappointed. My room was an excellent set up for my dog. Plenty of room for her to stretch out on a cool floor or sit out on the balcony. There is a small pet area near the road for dogs, but there is a public parking lot next to the hotel and a sidewalk to walk up/down with grassy areas along the way. My room was clean upon arrival with plenty of towels. The hotel staff from front desk to housekeeping were all very friendly to us. Complimentary breakfast was suitable to my needs. Cereals, waffles, sausage, yogurts and fruit. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
lq0799, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Guest

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Old looking from outside but good inside. Overall very nice and perfect beach view. SPA was foamy so they close it half day. Saw may be homeless people but manager kick them out. Beach was nice we enjoyed it very much

Room tip: beach view high floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This was not my first stay at this hotel. I visit family often in the area and have stayed here many times. This time the room was filthy! Had tons of tiny black specks in bed and all over mattress. Reported to management only for them to come and make the bed with the same bedding I removed. Was told right away that no other rooms were available. Floors were dirty! Air conditioner return vent was filled with dirt. Had to clean entire room and buy mattress protector and new bedding for bed. There was an event taking place and many hotels were booked.
Could be a decent place after the renovations but they seem to be cutting corners to save money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Monica S
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very sorry to hear that the hotel was not up to par in the areas mentioned. Please note this information has been passed on to our management staff to ensure improvements are considered and made. We very much appreciated your business and thank you for staying with us.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I travel considerably, business and pleasure, spending approximately 60 nights a year in hotels. I spent July 18-20 at the La Quinta Oceanfront. Excellent location on the beach with easy access. Parking can be tight. I had booked a 3-night reservation, but on arriving decided to use my points for one of the nights, in effect making it separate reservations for 2 nights, and 1 night. Over the course of the stay, Diana, Rachel, & Monique took care of those computer/paperwork details wonderfully. Thank you!
Breakfast was better than some, not as good as others. Our room was clean, comfortable, with a nice view of the ocean sunrise. Struggled with the door keycard reader a couple of times, but it opened without getting a new key or assistance. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple