I was unforunate in that I booked this as one of those "blind" deals from a leading reservation site. Although the ratings system said it was comparable to a "Holiday Inn Express" or "Wingate," I can ASSURE you it's not the same.
I just checked in a short time ago, and there is no one on site (the office closes at 5). So, i can't complain, i can't get my money back, because I'm locked into staying here because of this website's rules.
The Hotel is OLD. VERY OLD. The room I'm in is in need of the the following:
1) a thorough vacuuming. (There is visible dirt on the floor) Please, for your own good, don't look under the couches, as it will SCARE you!!!!!
2) a basic bathroom cleaning (black mold/mildew on the tub caulking and grout
3) A PAINT JOB (the walls are FILTHY looking)
4) a KITCHEN cleaning (it's just grimy)
5) SCENTED OILS!!!! (the room just smells dirty)
6) SAFETY CHECKS (I see a pipe coming down out of the ceiling in the bathroom... could it be a disabled sprinkler head??????)
7) SECURITY: The door to the building is supposed to be locked, but it will hardly shut.
If you have any taste, desires for a clean hotel, or modern accomodations, STAY AWAY FROM BEACH QUARTERS!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Beach Quarters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Quarters Hotel Daytona Beach
- Celebrity Hotel Daytona Beach