All reviewsembry riddlecourtyard marriotttypical courtyardhotel was recently renovatedfront deskgreat lobbynice hotelhotel experiencesbusiness tripking roomroom was cleanbusiness or pleasureclose to the hotelexcellent locationthree nightshighly recommend this hotelthird floor
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I stayed here last year around the same time, and the hotel has gone through renovations since. I didn't see too much of a difference in the public areas but they did a great job with the room renovations. I had two rooms at this property both for three nights and both rooms were larger than most Courtyards and up to the latest prototype. I really enjoyed the pool and outdoor courtyard area, which has rooms wrapped around it and a fence on the other side which makes it secluded from the parking lot and streets.The only issue I had with the newly renovated rooms are that the shower curtain bows down in the center of it, so when you try to shut the shower curtain it slides back down the the center of the rod and allows water outside of the tub. I usually only come down once a year for a karting event at the speedway but will be returning next year around this same time.

Room Tip: Top floor, facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LifelongSabbatical
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We were stuck in a lot of traffic on I95 and wanted to ploughing through to arrive we hadnt eaten dinner and knew we would arrive after bistro closed. I called and this wonderful woman Jeanine said she would have the gentleman make us our turkey clubs for when we arrive. We arrived to a nicely updated room with very comfortable beds, super clean. The employees are great. Breakfast at bistro was also wonderful. If you want to be close to the airport or the raceway you can’t get much closer. Plenty of parking for our travel trailer in back. And you can’t beat the wonderful attitude of the staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway. We appreciated your feedback and I will definitely recognize and share with the team. We look forward to hosting you next stay when visiting the area or passing through.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for comfort but be prepared for no internet. No password so everyone in area is accessing it. Anyway front desk transfers you to a corporate number that just puts you on hold forever. So if you want a great pool go but don't expect any wireless internet.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. I apologize for the issues you experienced with our internet service and provider. I will work with the company to explore opportunities to improve our service as well as their support. We look forward to seeing you in the future

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was recently renovated and is very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Staff is very friendly. Courtyard's do not include breakfast, which we know, but we used points for this hotel anyway.

This hotel is a short drive to the beach.

We highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Super chic hotel with great staff. Love the design and feel of this hotel, I was pleasantly surprised. The breakfast in the lobby café was also great! It is a good area near the airport, speedway, and colleges.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Daytona Beach/Speedway when visiting the area. We are excited about our new look and glad you feel the same way. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.