All reviews embry riddle courtyard marriott standard courtyard shuttle runs front desk hotel was recently renovated great lobby nice hotel hotel experiences business trip king room business or pleasure close to the hotel room was clean only stayed one night excellent location three nights
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Although this hotel is under a major updating we had a very enjoyable stay. We were greeted promptly by a very friendly front desk employee. Too bad I did not get her name. We were assigned to a room on the third floor that had just been updated. The room was very well appointed with new furniture and the bed was very comfortable. Also the room was very clean.
We did not have breakfast at the hotel so cannot make a comment
This is the fourth time we stayed at this property and every stay has been very good. The next time we are in Daytona we will be a returning customer.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway while visiting the area. We are excited about our new look and glad you feel the same. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to hosting your next visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, Beautiful interior, and wonderful staff! The staff go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. During our stay they are currently undergoing a renovation, which in most cases would be a hassle, not at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RPMd10
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway! We are excited about our new look and hope you will allow us another opportunity to host your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Stayed here for one night. The people were very friendly and check in was easy. The lobby is undergoing renovation. The room was nice and acceptable. In the morning i as somewhat surprised because they had no complementary coffee. They did have a nice starbucks coffee bar but you had to pay for it. Fair hotel.

Room tip: Farthest away fro the elevator
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We were at this hotel as my son did prep work for starting school at Daytona State in a few weeks. We were very happy with our stay overall. There were renovations going on upstairs (3rd floor) that we were warned about, but they were not intrusive to us at all.

This is such a small thing .... but the beer in the little store (and at the bar) (the Budweiser at least) was very outdated.

The gentleman in charge of the restaurant was very sweet to me and when he didn't have a Sprite, brought me some mini cans of another similar beverage and didn't charge me. All of the staff were all very accommodating.

I was given an hour extra at checkout to complete my virtual work.

We had to have our keys rekeyed twice due to getting demagnetized (probably our fault!).

We were not at all dissatisfied with this hotel and would recommend it.

Also commend their civic spirit in having a silent auction for Children's Miracle Networks. A plus! :-)

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for allowing the Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway to host your visit to the area. We appreciate your feedback and I will share them with our team. I will also check the beer dates as well to ensure we have fresh ones. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Courtyard Daytona beach Speedway while visiting family in ORMAND Beach. I stay in Marriot's over 50 nights/ year so I am willing to compromise on location to stay in a Marriott specifically. This is by far the worst Courtyard I have stayed in . The rugs are disgusting- bad musty odors throughout the hotel and in the room the rug was sticky to bare feet. Grimey and old. The coffee bar was hardly open, and there was an error on my bill. You should avoid this place if you can.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We are in the process of completing a full renovation of the entire property which will be completed by November. It is our hope you will come back and visit after November to see our newly upgrade décor package.