Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 111
Hotels.com
US$ 120
US$ 110
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 134
  • Beachfront
US$ 73
Hotels.com
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 123
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 87
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
Travelocity
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 88
Agoda.com
1,613 results
All reviewsjason smithfront deskfire pitkids eat freehot tubrestaurant staffbar and grillpool areadaytona beach oceanfrontocean viewwould highly recommend this hotelgreat poolrooms were very cleanbeach accessup to datebeach frontprivate balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Been going to Daytona Beach for over 50 years and have seen many re-models.
This re-model is the nicest I've seen. Would definately recommend this motel
as it is very clean and comfortable. Ocean view is great, restaurant is reasonable
and pool is great.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Dick R
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed one night after a fiasco at another hotel in DB. The front desk was absolutely marvelous. We got a great rate, and a double upgrade. Nice, clean room, no musty ocean smell. Great pool, fire pit and hot tub. If I come back to Daytona Beach THIS is where I would stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Great review!! We are glad that you found us, but we are sorry about your experience elsewhere. This is your new home away from home no need to look any further when visiting Daytona Beach. Welcome Home!!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Very clean and comfortable. Staff is excellent and location is perfect. A large group of us stays twice a year for business.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Good price, Friendly check in. Reasonably priced, good lunch served by outgoing, friendly waiter.
One downside: there was a used razor and a bag left in vanity open cubby. Also, some spots? on bathroom floor. Other areas appeared clean.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

I am glad that overall your stay was good. I am very sorry about the razor that you found. I hope that you allowed us the opportunity to upgrade you into a different room to make this problem go away. When mistakes happen not very often I might add then we are the first to do whatever it takes to find out why it happened and to make sure you are completely satisfied. I hope you gave us the opportunity to fix the problem because you would quickly find out that we care and you would be very impressed that we do whatever it takes to make it right for you. Please come back and ask for me prior to coming and I will take personal care of you and your family. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

We just got back home from staying at this Holiday Inn Resort and we had a wonderful experience! We were upgraded to a room with a kitchen and oceanfront view, which was lovely. The bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom were clean and the interior design was very nice! I thought it was neat how the bathroom shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were all Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Body Works. I loved the outdoor pool and hot tub and sitting outside by the fire pit at night was fun and relaxing. The place as a whole is very aesthetically pleasing! The hotel has a restaurant with great food and occasional live music. I especially enjoyed ordering breakfast from room service (which is not free, by the way.) Anytime we needed anything the service was surprisingly prompt! The employees are very professional and seem to take great pride in their establishment. I was expecting the bathroom adjoining the pool and beach to probably be somewhat dirty, but it was super clean and smelled amazing! I felt pampered at the Holiday Inn Resort and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SGL61
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful response. This response really helps others make a better informed decision on where to stay when visiting the Daytona Beach area. We are looking forward to welcoming you back sometime in the near future.