Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #9 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Phoenix
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Very clean and comfortable. Staff is excellent and location is perfect. A large group of us stays twice a year for business.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Good price, Friendly check in. Reasonably priced, good lunch served by outgoing, friendly waiter.
One downside: there was a used razor and a bag left in vanity open cubby. Also, some spots? on bathroom floor. Other areas appeared clean.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
I am glad that overall your stay was good. I am very sorry about the razor that you found. I hope that you allowed us the opportunity to upgrade you into a different room to make this problem go away. When mistakes happen not very often I might add then we are the first to do whatever it takes to find out why it happened and to make sure you are completely satisfied. I hope you gave us the opportunity to fix the problem because you would quickly find out that we care and you would be very impressed that we do whatever it takes to make it right for you. Please come back and ask for me prior to coming and I will take personal care of you and your family. Thank you for letting us know.
Annville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

We just got back home from staying at this Holiday Inn Resort and we had a wonderful experience! We were upgraded to a room with a kitchen and oceanfront view, which was lovely. The bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom were clean and the interior design was very nice! I thought it was neat how the bathroom shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were all Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Body Works. I loved the outdoor pool and hot tub and sitting outside by the fire pit at night was fun and relaxing. The place as a whole is very aesthetically pleasing! The hotel has a restaurant with great food and occasional live music. I especially enjoyed ordering breakfast from room service (which is not free, by the way.) Anytime we needed anything the service was surprisingly prompt! The employees are very professional and seem to take great pride in their establishment. I was expecting the bathroom adjoining the pool and beach to probably be somewhat dirty, but it was super clean and smelled amazing! I felt pampered at the Holiday Inn Resort and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SGL61
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful response. This response really helps others make a better informed decision on where to stay when visiting the Daytona Beach area. We are looking forward to welcoming you back sometime in the near future.
Raymore, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

This will be our 5th trip to Daytona, but will be our first time to stay at the Holiday Inn Resort. Previously, we've stayed at the Hilton which we have always liked, but sometimes their service and friendliness did lack a little. We are making the trip this April for my daughters college dance team's national competition and they are staying at the Holiday Inn Resort. So, we decided to stay here too. I was curious as to how nice this hotel would be, but after reading all of these great reviews, we are really looking forward to staying at this hotel and having an awesome time.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
You will definitely have a great time here. I know you are here during the competition and we are one of the selected hotels that we sell out for every year. This is a family friendly safe environment and you will have a good time. Last year one of the teams that stayed at our hotel won the champiuonship! We hope you do just as well. If there is anything you do need while you are here just ask any employee at the property as we are all at your service. See you in April!!
NH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

Haven't stayed here yet....37 more days....I chose this hotel because of the reviews on several different sites. I spent A LOT of time checking several hotels/resorts and was really surprised by some of the bad reviews I read about well known "name" hotels. (Bad housekeeping, rude staff, stained things in rooms, bad parking, long waits to check-in etc.). The Holiday Inn (1615 S Atlantic one), consistently had great reviews. We were not looking for anything crazy, just cleanliness and safety. I finally decided to book online thru the hotels website and inadvertantly put the wrong expiration date for my credit card. I kept checking my bank account and after five days, I realized the charge hadn't gone thru and called the front desk. The man I spoke to was super nice and checked everything out and told me what the problem was. He then took the correct information and thanked me for calling. I would have been so bummed if we lost the reservation. After talking to this man for a few minutes I was glad I booked there. He seemed like a great guy and his niceness and attitude basically confirmed I had made the right choice!!! Cannot wait to get there!!!!!!!!!! See you on the 11th of March!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Yes the reviews are very important! That is why I take the time to respond. We want you to know that we care about each and every guest. Thank you for taking the time as there are a lot of hotels to choose from, but you are right that some do not take the pride that they should in there hotel. We want you to keep coming back. You have made the right choice. See you in March!!