Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
US$ 182
US$ 173
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 123
US$ 183
US$ 156
Homewood
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
US$ 168
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 76
QualityInn
US$ 156
US$ 139
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

Streamline Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
US$ 192
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

US$ 190
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
Orbitz.com
1,646 results
All reviewsjason smithfront deskfire pitkids eat freehot tubrestaurant staffbar and grillpool areadaytona beach oceanfrontocean viewwould highly recommend this hotelgreat poolrooms were very cleanbeach accessup to datebeach frontprivate balcony
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Good price, Friendly check in. Reasonably priced, good lunch served by outgoing, friendly waiter.
One downside: there was a used razor and a bag left in vanity open cubby. Also, some spots? on bathroom floor. Other areas appeared clean.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

I am glad that overall your stay was good. I am very sorry about the razor that you found. I hope that you allowed us the opportunity to upgrade you into a different room to make this problem go away. When mistakes happen not very often I might add then we are the first to do whatever it takes to find out why it happened and to make sure you are completely satisfied. I hope you gave us the opportunity to fix the problem because you would quickly find out that we care and you would be very impressed that we do whatever it takes to make it right for you. Please come back and ask for me prior to coming and I will take personal care of you and your family. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

We just got back home from staying at this Holiday Inn Resort and we had a wonderful experience! We were upgraded to a room with a kitchen and oceanfront view, which was lovely. The bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom were clean and the interior design was very nice! I thought it was neat how the bathroom shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were all Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Body Works. I loved the outdoor pool and hot tub and sitting outside by the fire pit at night was fun and relaxing. The place as a whole is very aesthetically pleasing! The hotel has a restaurant with great food and occasional live music. I especially enjoyed ordering breakfast from room service (which is not free, by the way.) Anytime we needed anything the service was surprisingly prompt! The employees are very professional and seem to take great pride in their establishment. I was expecting the bathroom adjoining the pool and beach to probably be somewhat dirty, but it was super clean and smelled amazing! I felt pampered at the Holiday Inn Resort and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SGL61
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful response. This response really helps others make a better informed decision on where to stay when visiting the Daytona Beach area. We are looking forward to welcoming you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

This will be our 5th trip to Daytona, but will be our first time to stay at the Holiday Inn Resort. Previously, we've stayed at the Hilton which we have always liked, but sometimes their service and friendliness did lack a little. We are making the trip this April for my daughters college dance team's national competition and they are staying at the Holiday Inn Resort. So, we decided to stay here too. I was curious as to how nice this hotel would be, but after reading all of these great reviews, we are really looking forward to staying at this hotel and having an awesome time.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

You will definitely have a great time here. I know you are here during the competition and we are one of the selected hotels that we sell out for every year. This is a family friendly safe environment and you will have a good time. Last year one of the teams that stayed at our hotel won the champiuonship! We hope you do just as well. If there is anything you do need while you are here just ask any employee at the property as we are all at your service. See you in April!!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

My daughter and I were on a road trip to move here from Colorado to New Jersey and decided we needed a little R&R in some warmer climates so we headed south to Florida for a couple of days and stayed in Daytona at the Holiday Inn Resort, Oceanfront in Daytona. The room was very comfortable, the view from the balcony that was overlooking the beach was spectacular. While breakfast was not included we ordered it up and sat outside and it was wonderful. We hit it just right, the weather was gorgeous, 80 degrees in mid-January, very mild. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and gave us a late checkout. Overall, it was very good...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank swf1107
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Sounds like a graet road trip. I use to live in Denver and it is a beautiful city. You have the mountains and we have the beach. I am glad that you found us and your stay was enjoyable. We offer many amenities that other hotels just do not offer taht you can enjoy when we are not in season. We have a very large heated pool, fire pits just to name a few and you even have to watch out for hotels that actually have no balconies. Imagine not being able to sit out on a balcony at night to listen to the ocean. You definitely found a gem if I do say so myself.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Nice hotel, we travelled with our little kids and they loved the bunk beds and semi private bedroom. Very awesome experience. Watching the waves come ashore from the balcony was great.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Joker1412

Thank you for a perfect score! This is exactly what other travelers are looking for to make a better informed decision on where to stay. I am glad thay you enjoyed your stay and shared your experience with others.