“It wasn't horrible”

Ranked #45 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Jonesboro, Georgia, United States
“It wasn't horrible”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I has a smoking room and it was evident. I'm not sure what one would expect for the price. I was traveling and was only going to need to stay there for a few hours. So it served its purpose. It looked like some peeple partied really hard in the room I was in. Burn everywhere and a patched hole in the wall.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Bhupi P, Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Downtown, responded to this review, 8 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on trip advisor. Your comments are very inportant to me.
You were resitered into a room that was scheduled for repair, before it was completed.
When you are in the area again, please let us provide a better experience.
Thank you again.

Respectfully
Bhupi Patel
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed here for one night and were pleasantly surprised with our stay.
Good points - the room was spacious and comfy
- free wifi
- a pool
- friendly owner who chatted to me about England and was genuinely a nice guy.

The only bad point is that the hotel is a fair way from the beach, if you don't have a car I doubt you would want to walk to the beach as it's well over a mile over a bridge

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Kieran1987
Bhupi P, Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Downtown, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions on the survey
It is a pleasure to read the positive comments you wrote about your stay with us.
Since we are located a couple of miles from the beach, I am researching several solutions to resolve this problem.
When you are in the Daytona Beach area again please think of us for your reservation needs.

Respectfully
Saraland, Alabama
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Everything was great. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Owners very nice and accomodating. Staff was very nice too. We will stay again when in Daytona!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Terry S
Bhupi P, Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Downtown, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
I would like to thank you for you kind comments on your stay with us during the Daytona 500. Your feedback is very important to us.
When you are in the Daytona Beach area again, please contact us for all of your reservation needs.
Kindest Regards
Jensen Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Visited during the Turkey Rod Run November 25th. I had originally booked 2 nights through expedia. Learned I was unable to stay the second night, called expedia who called the hotel and changed the reservation for the one night only. All was good, Manager Nina Patel said I would have to pay a $25 change fee, I was ok with that. Expedia informed me to call them after the saty and they would refund the second night.
I cecked in Friday evening giving the manager my expedia paperwork. Saturday morning I was the only person in the lobby, The same lady that checked me in, (I am presuming to be the manager), is there, I ask her if there is anything I need to do to check out, she replied, "no, nothing further." I said great and left the hotel, not returning for the second night as planned. The hotel manager refuses to refund my second night saying I did not check out correctly. After calleing her directly she says it iall my fault and they have no record of the reservation change that expedia made while i was on the phone with them, effectively calling me a liar. I cannot recommend this place at all. On a second note, had friends use the same hotel and were charged $30 above what they were quoted on the phone when they booked.

Room Tip: Deall with someone else who has integrity
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank gary p

Travellers are raving about these Daytona Beach hotels

Newport Beach, California
Reviewed 16 August 2011

i stayed in one of the rooms facing the ocean. it was such a great view! at night i went and walked along the water and it was very peaceful. i thought daytona was too quiet for this time but the front desk guy said that it was the end of tourist season so whatever. the rooms were clean and there's a kitchen. they had pots and pans under the sink and everything was all very new. great stay.

Room Tip: during off season if you ask for an upgrade they'll most likely give it to u for free.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family