See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Hotel was close to Daytona Track, we only had to walk across the street and on our way there were places to eat. would go there again as it was better than others for the price but we were told hotel was to close.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2016

most all other hotels were booked for the Friday and Saturday Night we were in town so we stayed there. The place is disgusting, very outdated, rooms were in bad shape bed spreads were dirty, kitchen area was clean but when you looked under range hood it was not good. for an extended stay there should have been plates, glasses silverware and a pot or two but there was none of that. The bath spigot almost came off the wall when knob was pulled for shower.
No blow dryer.
Shower curtain had holes in it as well as window curtain. under one of the beds was a condom that had been there for a while (Left it there).
for a no smoking room there were burn make every where.had been a smoking room at one time

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Fran B
Reviewed 10 March 2016

This hotel was booked over six months ago for my husband and a few of his friends to stay during bike week. We were looking for reasonably priced accommodations since they'd not be spending too much time in the room and at the time this place looked decent. These guys are thrilled to be at bike week but this hotel is detracting from their stay. It has been described to me as old, dingy, dirty and dark. However, there are also issues with everyone's rooms such as a nonworking toilet that will be addressed today with management. Now we find out the hotel is closing very soon. So, I guess the current owner of this chain just decided the quality of the rooms and overall premises were not important anymore. Waste of over $600! We will be letting the corporate chain know about this along with pictures!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rudybeaz
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Had to come into town for a relatives health issue and this was the only hotel with a room because it was bike week. It was the most disgusting room I have ever stayed at in my entire life of 58 years! The mattresses were older than I am. We had to remove all the bedding and replace with bedding we went out and bought. Did not even care to take a shower because it was dirtier than I ever dreamed of being! It really needs to be torn down. DO NOT stay here if you can avoid it. They also overcharged for the room because they could with it being bike week. Next time I will sleep in my car.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Plum P
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night because all others hotels were booked. This was the worst place I have ever seen. Requested non smoking room & it smelled like cigarettes/mold & zoo. Kitchen was beyond nasty. Bathroom had yellow towels we couldn't even take a shower or brush my teeth that how disgusting it was. Beds were nasty as well had sleep in my cloth with hoody on my head. This place should not be open for business. It looks more like a crack house not a hotel/motel.

Date of stay: February 2016