All reviews front desk across the street special thanks king suite clean hotel the general manager spring break great place to stay very nice stay the entire staff definitely stay here again bike week easy access to the beach beds were comfortable pool deck nice pool parking lot
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Not only was this a very clean and comfortable hotel but Jazz at the front desk went above and beyond to make our check in as smooth as possible. The breakfast is restaurant style with awesome chefs. The server Juan was very friendly and courteous. During our stay, we wanted for nothing. I highly recommend this hotel and We will be back! Kuddos to an excellent staff!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Tonikasnow,

I am very happy to read how much you enjoy this Holiday Inn & Suites . We appreciate the detailed review.

I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Jazzy and Juan publicly at our next celebration.

Looking forward to your next visit, and make sure you say hello as I enjoy meeting as many people as possible.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We came in late on Wednesday night and want to eat but the restaurant was closed. Marla the bartender went out of her way to make sure we had food delivered to the hotel and brought back to bar area. She shared tips for gettong around the area and things we need to include o our trip. Truly an asset to this hotel. Great personality

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Rob Y,

Thank you for the review of my Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach.

I will be sure to recognize Marla publicly at our next celebration next week.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Nice hotel with a very congenial staff. Chris, Star, and Jazzy (at the front desk) were very cordial and always helpful (the epitome of great customer service with a smile). In the restaurant/bar, Marla was a delight and fixed the best pina colada ever. Juan, although heavily tasked one night when taking orders near closing, was on top of things. Ruth, in housekeeping, was friendly and always there to take care of anything pertaining to the room. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Bluejrock,

Thank you for the review of my Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach.

I will be sure to recognize Chris, Star, Jazzy Marla, Juan and Ruth publicly at our next celebration.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I admit I am a hotel snob and I will not stay if the cleanliness is not up to my standards. This hotel does not disappoint and over exceeded my standards! The staff is super friendly and treat you like they have known you forever. We were so impressed with this hotel we are making plans to go back for our next vacation! Don’t scroll by this one! Book it now!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Bluesmom98,

I thank you for staying at my Holiday Inn & Suites the other day. We appreciate the detailed review and I am very pleased to hear how well our property fit your families vacation needs!

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel was awesome. There were four of us, we all enjoyed our 2 night stay. Room was clean comfortable with a fantastic view on the ocean side! Breakfast was delicious. Our stay was further made better by our check in Hostess, Denise!! She went above and beyond helping us in any way possible! She was the only one working the front desk when we checked in, with other customers waiting, computer issues, and phone calls and kept her very friendly professionalism at all times! Denise really rocks!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear BackPacker60344,

Thank you for the review of my Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach.

I will let housekeeping know about how you like your room.
Denise and housekeeping publicly at our next celebration.