All reviews front desk across the street special thanks king suite clean hotel the general manager spring break great place to stay very nice stay the entire staff definitely stay here again bike week easy access to the beach beds were comfortable pool deck nice pool parking lot
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here again. This place has turned out to be our spot to go while in Daytona. We have sent people to stay here when they are going to Daytona Beach. The rooms are clean and spacious. The pool area is a lot of fun for both adults and children. And the Atlantic is just right there. Its a real beach vacation feel. Stay here if that's what you are looking for. If you are not a rewards member, sign up. Points rack up fast. There's some pretty good benefits available.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We are a family of 5. The staff could not be more helpful. They were great with helping us get two cots(most will not), gave good recommendations for restaurants, helped us out with the issues with our flight home too. Pool was great, steps away from beach. Clean hotel, friendly staff, on site restaurant was good too. Only downside was they had trouble keeping up with demand for towels for the pool. Would recommend this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

It is so hard to find a nice clean place in Daytona Beach, without going to high rise hotel with $18 a day parking fee. This is the place. Everything was very clean and updated. The rooms were nice and large with refrig and micro. Staff is very nice and friendly. Pool very clean and large. Nice table and chair area, plus fire pits for winter. Great bar in patio area. Marla was super! Right on the ocean so you can bring your own chairs, umbrellas, etc. without having to pay $30 to rent chairs/umbrellas.

Room Tip: some on one end do not have balcony
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The hotel was very clean and my room was updated nicely. I had a King suite facing the ocean. It had plenty of space, a microwave, fridge, and a Keurig machine. The staff in the on-site restaurant were very nice and the food was good. The pool was a decent size and had plenty of lounge chairs.

Room Tip: Higher floor with ocean views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It is very nice, and my stay was enjoyable. I am particularly comparing to the other Daytona Beach Holiday Inn on the ocean, where I have stayed several times before. I tried this one because it is closer to my daughters new house.

Pro:
- the room is very comfortable
- I can leave the door slightly open and hear the ocean
- Breakfast was fantastic
- Beth was an excellent server
- The outdoor bar area is much larger
- Checkin staff were very personable and helpful
- There is no resort fee here!

Cons:
- there is next to no parking on this side of the street. The alternative is across A1A and it is scary to cross here
- There is no pool area for small children
- I kept getting dripped on when standing on my balcony...
- Because not all rooms are ocean front, there is the chance of being disappointed with a "city side" room

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family