“Decent Food, Friendly Atmosphere”
Review of Bombay Grille - CLOSED

Bombay Grille
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Where spices make their presence felt across a variety of dishes, each one to its native origin. Our combination of spices transforms each dish into a leaping maze of color, flavor and aroma. The Culinary and Service team is highly trained. We have two dining rooms, a full liquor bar and a lunch buffet.Parties of 150 can be accommodated in our private dining areas. Catering is available for functions up to 1000 people.
Deland, FL
“Decent Food, Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

By no means is this a five star restaurant. It's in a strip mall and is nothing fancy on the inside but don't let that stop you from dining here. The food was good, the staff very friendly and helpful. We thought it to be a little pricey but not to bad. We started with an order of Keema Samosa that was a bit on the bland side. I expected a bit more flavor in the minced meat to balance the pastry. I had the Lamb Vindaloo that was nice and spicey as it should be and very tastey. Stacey had the Chicken Madras that was very good with a slightly sweet coconut and curry sauce. Our server called himself Kojack, a bald man with a supposed fascination for tootsie roll pops. He appeard to be the owner or manager who was playing bartender/waiter for us. A really nice guy that Stacey had fun with. While I have had better Indian food, this is the best in the area and we will definately return.

• Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Tampa, Florida
“I was already warned...”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I always ask local Indians to recommend good Indian restos in town. All those I asked said Daytona Beach really has none.... But I got the cravings. So, found few positive reviews online about Bombay Grille. Went there on a Friday night and tried their dinner buffet. It was ok, but I thought it's pricey for $17. I could have given just 2 stars 'coz the manager's a character -- racist!! But i'm rating the food quality...3 stars would do.

1 Thank Nissins
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I had made reservations at Bombay Grille for my post-graduation lunch only to hear afterward from some of my friends that the food wasn't all the great. I thought about changing locations but went ahead with the original plan in the end. The manager was very helpful to accommodate our needs and much to my surprise, the food was very very good. Staff kept a careful eye and made sure nothing ran out at the table. I asked around and pretty much everyone in my party (35+) was delighted with the food as well. I highly recommend this place. Perhaps a bit on the pricey end but worth every penny for a special occasion. Also, plenty of vegetarian options. The only thing I might say against it is that outside of the building is probably not the most inviting when you first see it, but I hope they have plans to perhaps move to a better location; however that would not keep me from recommending the place to others and from visiting again.

Fort Lauderdale
“Very Tasty”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Food was very good. Onion NAAN was excellent.
Rebecca had the chicken and spinach...spiced medium hoy as requested. I had the chicken vindaloo and also very spicy. Very friendly waiter. Best of all there were many Indians eating there!

Visited April 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Weird Operation”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Sometimes the food is GREAT! But last time I went there, they would not let us order of the menu. Kitchen wasn't open and accepting orders! What is the deal with that? We were told to only get the buffet. What type of restaurant does that? When we do get a dinner service the food is great, but they skimp on the rice. When you get take out, you get a lot of rice though. Overall I would definitely eat here again, but be careful.

• Visited February 2012